Is this poor behaviour?
Long time lurker, first time poster. 

Thought I would ask if this is poor, given my ‘player knowledge’ is that of Timmy. I.e pump money into Bet com. Press start until you go all the way. 

So... I was down in London for a meeting that got cancelled whilst I was on the train down and I had pre booked tickets back so thought I would have a few beers and trawl some pubs for fruits. 

After a couple off hours I was about 30 quid down having been a little up after a few dabbles on various things but got caught out by a starpaws that offered high first board but then didn’t. 

Wandering back near kings x, went in a pub with a juggling jackpots I was 25 up on earlier. Got a beer, wandered round and saw two lads playing it, they were forcing it I think so I sat down and read my book. Ten mins later.... jackpot. It was really quiet so I heard this:

One says to the other ‘great, we were 25 in each so that’s 25 each profit’ the other says ‘amazing and look there’s only 5p credit left’ the other says shall we put in 20p to see if it repeats, the other says ‘nah they never do’ and they carried on congratulating themselves for a minute or two, changing coins for notes at the bar and leaving. 

I finished my pint and had two pound coins in my pocket so bought, why not, put one in and hey presto. Mega streak continues! Nice one I think, that means I’m about 20 quid up now. Only for it to go for another 100!!!! I couldn’t believe it!!!

Should I have encouraged the two to put more in or is it their fault for knowing you can force but nothing else? Not even that red mega streak means it goes past?
They must have got it in the box. Only way it can go 200!
Fuck em mate. They were happy with their lot.
(01-18-2018, 04:42 PM)jerz92 Wrote: They must have got it in the box. Only way it can go 200!

It was def a streak though? Thought that only had jackpot and cashpot In the boxes? Also they had like 35 quid in the middle bit and passed on that to force it so sure they didn’t take a deal, or whatever it’s called on that one.
You can get Mega Streak from the gamble and that is known to go for £200 occasionally..

Meh you wasn't out of order at all, well done to you. End of the day if they were so tight to put 20p in to see the repeat that says a lot!
The following 1 user Likes Boydie's post:
Mr Move It
They were playing on 25p? Tells me they may not have been forcing it, and yeah you can get mega streak off the gamble as well as cashpot. And i'd have done the exact same thing with regards to putting credit in. I went into my local a couple of years ago to play the next level, last win £100. Put a quid in, the next one!
There is no chance they were forcing it if they didn’t take the repeat chance on the mega put it that way!
Tbf I'd probably be better off not paying for "the next one", even if only 20p is needed!
(01-18-2018, 09:50 PM)jerz92 Wrote: They were playing on 25p?  Tells me they may not have been forcing it, and yeah you can get mega streak off the gamble as well as cashpot.  And i'd have done the exact same thing with regards to putting credit in.  I went into my local a couple of years ago to play the next level, last win £100.  Put a quid in, the next one!

Just on the subject of lucky pounds in and jp/mega continues and spawny starts. Anyone beat walking upto turbo one day putting a pound in and finding it on jp repeat, getting repeat, next spin superholdown skillstop, 100 again, had one more go £2, £202 off 4 quid. If you include the person who got jp before me thats also £300 off £1.50 lol
I remember having the skill stop go to £100 twice in a row.  Never even had it once since, was this basically like a go All the Way?
ahh yeah the legendary 3 jackpots in 3 credits on a 100JP! I've only ever had that twice as far as i can remember, once on a golden game and once on a hold your nerve
(01-18-2018, 04:18 PM)Smithaldo Wrote: Long time lurker, first time poster. 

Thought I would ask if this is poor, given my ‘player knowledge’ is that of Timmy. I.e pump money into Bet com. Press start until you go all the way. 

So... I was down in London for a meeting that got cancelled whilst I was on the train down and I had pre booked tickets back so thought I would have a few beers and trawl some pubs for fruits. 

After a couple off hours I was about 30 quid down having been a little up after a few dabbles on various things but got caught out by a starpaws that offered high first board but then didn’t. 

Wandering back near kings x, went in a pub with a juggling jackpots I was 25 up on earlier. Got a beer, wandered round and saw two lads playing it, they were forcing it I think so I sat down and read my book. Ten mins later.... jackpot. It was really quiet so I heard this:

One says to the other ‘great, we were 25 in each so that’s 25 each profit’ the other says ‘amazing and look there’s only 5p credit left’ the other says shall we put in 20p to see if it repeats, the other says ‘nah they never do’ and they carried on congratulating themselves for a minute or two, changing coins for notes at the bar and leaving. 

I finished my pint and had two pound coins in my pocket so bought, why not, put one in and hey presto. Mega streak continues! Nice one I think, that means I’m about 20 quid up now. Only for it to go for another 100!!!! I couldn’t believe it!!!

Should I have encouraged the two to put more in or is it their fault for knowing you can force but nothing else? Not even that red mega streak means it goes past?

No. They fluked a megastreak in the deal game box 23 and left the pub happy with their profit. You were lucky no one else went on it and got £100 for THEIR 20p

Ed.

The missus unintentionally fluked a continue on the 10p Monopoly hi-tech in Golden Palms Torquay last year.   Spawned 20 quid out of it. 

And to the person constantly battering the 10p Addams Family and leaving it 50-odd quid light throughout the week I was holidaying there - if you are reading this,  you are a cunt.   Along with Harbour Amusements opposite,  who insist on running at 72% payout.
The following 1 user Likes jokepoteer's post:
adamtheaddict
(01-19-2018, 11:57 AM)Moff Wrote: I remember having the skill stop go to £100 twice in a row.  Never even had it once since, was this basically like a go All the Way?

Not really, by hold down superskillstop i mean it offered me random stopper as a bonus(quite common) and u expect anything between 50p and i guess a fiver while holding down the cancel to slow it down. Just occasionally £100 would flash up, not sure if it comes back if u miss it so u probably gotta hit it. So not really a gatw as its certainly missable. Never did though, probably had 5-10 of these so pretty rare but after a while it never happened again think it got chipped out. I know people who never saw it.
Great, it seems from popular opinion that when I get to the pearly gates for judgement his won’t be a debit.

Shame about all the other stuff that counts against me really.
Jerz, you had 3 100s in 3 credits on hold your nerve?!!!! I used to play them all the time before that fucking vile chip, never had a single gatw or similar Sad
Have had 3 gatws on Triple though, well 2 but 1st went 200!
Cashpot, next press super skill, next press 3 coin roll in, board, mega streak off the phones...

Really good games when they first came out
oh yeah I've had cashpot, followed by flat followed by the mega box once or twice! lol
Seen 30 mega games in a row with "set up" not give megastreak, to the point of despair!

Never seen super skill on one, and I played ALOT of them when I pretty much never saw other players doing them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poor Timmy CopsAndRobbed 11 5,431 03-30-2016, 07:15 PM
Last Post: barcrest junky
  poor old mr holland mr x 1 438 09-25-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post: mr x