q squared app
http://www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk/news/1...laygo-app/

a way to do are balls in quick
Tops up credit on machine, gets banned for using phone near machine.

Nice
Could be good if done correctly...

But we are talking about greedy companies. Will either totally fail and be a waste of time or will just cause more people to do their bollocks in. Cant see any good coming of it sadly.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01
Why not just have a card reader on machine?
Can’t believe it’s not been done sooner tbh.. guaranteed to be exploited somehow though  :idea:
As long as they enforce server side synchronisation on any credit it will be very hard. That’s before simple stuff like hashchecks etc
I’ll give 2000000/1 that it allows you to use it for a card refund should it notey error.
Not bad odds, you on Betfair? May be tempted to have a sly £50 on it, quite fancy having a billion pound day!
But toastie, you have fallen for my trap, the feature I described makes things better for the player so will never happen.
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
Toastie
They will be able to spot "pro"
players with this, too...
Said my piece on the comment section. Shall we see if they are kind enough to let it pass the review stage.....?
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
Poor Old Gary Cashpot’s comments don’t last 5 mins.
They seem to be collecting the comments nicely this time! Normally scrubbers like us don't get a look-in!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. Coming to Japan? PM me for signtseeing, drinking and gambling.
The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
adamtheaddict
Might of left a comment that might of got posted tbh. Also come home and thought of writing one of those lovely 'my day' posts here, which would testify to the comment i may have left there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G squared digital. JP 24/7 15 6,026 01-23-2018, 10:27 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  G-Squared News steelfix1 6 2,008 03-14-2015, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Damo
  G-Squared andy1234 74 25,495 01-17-2015, 01:49 PM
Last Post: steelfix1