Spawnage Alert
NSFT - Not safe for Tilters

Warning if easily tilted do not read any further.

I don't play online slots it's something I don't want to get sucked into but I do have numerous Bookies accounts for my Footy bets, Friday night I got an EMail
form Betfair telling me I'd got a free £1 scratchcard to play, So I clicked the link accepted my free card and passed the phone to my youngest to play, I asked him if we'd won anything? "Thousand pound" was his reply    :rave

Sure enough my balance was sat at a Grand, I then rushed over to the terms and conditions and it was tied to a 3 times the bonus wagering, but not 3 times the winnings from the bonus like I thought, just 3 times the bonus amount of 1 whole english pound.

After a couple more scratchcards I found myself with a free £998 in my account, I decided to try a slot make sure it was real, chose that Irish red tiger game, 1st spin out popped the irishman and gave me a £51 win  :D

Few spins later with my balance at £1,039 I decided to withdraw the majority and it was in my papyal by the morning.
Hahaha get in there (y)
Nice!
Nice one!

Im so overdue spawn like this.
Nice one mate, what a great result :D
Mmm that is one of the best results I have heard :)
What did you give your kid for their efforts?! ;)
Good one !!!
Nice. Won £999 more than i did from that free card!
(01-15-2018, 09:31 PM)Toastie Wrote: What did you give your kid for their efforts?! ;)

Originally he asked for splattoons 2 or something like that for his Nintendo switch but he settled for a stoke top. So his brother has asked for splattoons instead  :D can't really get 1 without the other
Shame most of it will be going on the car

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Must have hit 50000/1 odds at least to hit that!

Bloody sweet hit!!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Tommo
(01-15-2018, 11:27 PM)ob Wrote: Must have hit 50000/1 odds at least to hit that!

Bloody sweet hit!!!!

Hum id still be annoyed that u cant physically scratch the 'card' no fun surely... Not that i bother with scratchcards
Very nice