Hi fruitys
(01-16-2018, 09:19 AM)jerz92 Wrote: I went out and did my absolute pieces in a star prize yesterday!

The amount of luck you get from what you’ve said that was overdue lol!!!!!
What is absolute pieces in money Jerz?!
Lost about 250 in it, then a further 200 online. Whoops! You dont think about having to make it back when that evil tilt sets in
Star prize was on the cusp of playable machines. It could still pay a cashpot, repeat and a jackpot like the oldies, but the deal game is horrendously fixed so catch it at a bad time and you can indeed do brains in it if you lose discipline
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
GG, megastreaklover01
Roulette is on the cusp of being the best game ever as well but is horrendously fixed so catch it at a bad time and
you can indeed do brains in it if you lose discipline
The following 1 user Likes Toastie's post:
megastreaklover01
Nothing like a cheeky redial repeat. Nice to see a tell on a machine too.
I don’t know anyone making money off fruits anymore. There’s the odd unchipped thing in the odd arcade/seaside and some £5’s you can empty but nothing to make a living off left from what I can see. I only know of one quiz machine sighted atm and that’s in central Croydon. Not really worth the hassle of getting to it.
The following 1 user Likes GG's post:
megastreaklover01
Nearly got my arse kicked in Croydon for emptying a Donkey Kong
Have all the TV Quiz games disappeared? I see a few units but they have shit looking games on like Dirty Dozen and OVer The Brink where it's quite hard to 'win' £1!! lol I was getting asked mad stuff from the 1800s only 2 questions in! Golden Shot or something?
Presumably Noel took his DOND ball back? or did that, Pointless and stuff just become too expensive to licence I wonder?
Dont think so, still see pointless around, million pound drop, pub, pop quiz even dond too.
Seen a few odd shit units that claim to pay 100 quid off bingo etc, look exactly like the standard multi quiz machines but has trivial pursuit and the heist. Quite rare versions, absolute load of shit scratchcardy stuff with 3-4 quizs.
If your local only has a few quizs on its likely the dongles gone and dumbass landlord hasnt realized it needs to be updated and if it isnt u only get a few standard games on the screen eg no 'next pages'
The following 1 user Likes Hungryant's post:
megastreaklover01