RLMS Tony blast from the past
Was surfing youtube earlier and this gem came up.

Sounds like he's in a car park toilet.

Ed.

The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
Billnye7, megastreaklover01
Oh the echoing emptiness in his cold, dead eyes..
Big board.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
kidgloves
The qr code allows people with iPhones to scan........

What about the other phones?
How to play the game...why would you be playing it? invest, its an ev+ strategy!
The following 1 user Likes Billnye7's post:
megastreaklover01
Scan code...get banned for having phone out near machine.

Explaing your scanning to get hints

"So your getting cheats??!!!! Get the fuck out!"
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 4 users Like streakseims's post:
adamtheaddict, Billnye7, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
(01-09-2018, 02:08 AM)streakseims Wrote: Scan code...get banned for having phone out near machine.

Explaing your scanning to get hints

"So your getting cheats??!!!! Get the fuck out!"

Did this actually happen or were u joking what would happen if u went anywhere near machine with phone. Always wondered about those codes, cant imagine they say anything good - ' go higher than a 1 for a no loose' always tried to put as much distance between phone and machine.
Know a guy who used to text on his phone while playing a flicker that was situated next to the bar in a tiny 'locals only' type harbour pub. He would play it quite regular and was always texting while gambling on fruits.
Pub was so tiny that you couldnt fit a pool table in it without removing half of the tables along with the fruit and pretty much anything over 20 people would fill it up completely.
Walk in one day, get half way through the flicker and decided to slow down a bit since im in an empty tiny pub and it always paid coins out when collecting, so figured id walk to the opposite side of the bar, roll a cig and get out shitty facebook while ordering a drink.
while looking at my shitty 1982 phone and asking for another drink, without actually walking outside i couldnt of been further away from the machine than where i was in that pub. But...unfortunately, i was still facing it, which was enough for her to say "oh look, another one using his phone to cheat the machine" in a pissed off voice.
Explained to her daughter who was also there that im just messaging a m8 while goin for a cig and showed her my fb page to which she replied "yeah i know i can see youre on fb i know yiu aint cheating".
Made a point of placing my phone on the far end of the bar when i came back in from having a cig and insisted that id leave it there, while i proceeded to continue in pursuit of the 35 box that was waiting for me. Was gone shortly after.
(01-09-2018, 05:57 PM)adamtheaddict Wrote: Know a guy who used to text on his phone while playing a flicker that was situated next to the bar in a tiny 'locals only' type harbour pub. He would play it quite regular and was always texting while gambling on fruits.
Pub was so tiny that you couldnt fit a pool table in it without removing half of the tables along with the fruit and pretty much anything over 20 people would fill it up completely.
Walk in one day,  get half way through the flicker and decided to slow down a bit since im in an empty tiny pub and it always paid coins out when collecting, so figured id walk to the opposite side of the bar, roll a cig and get out shitty facebook while ordering a drink.
while looking at my shitty 1982 phone and asking for another drink, without actually walking outside i couldnt of been further away from the machine than where i was in that pub. But...unfortunately, i was still facing it, which was enough for her to say "oh look, another one using his phone to cheat the machine" in a pissed off voice.
Explained to her daughter who was also there that im just messaging a m8 while goin for a cig and showed her my fb page to which she replied "yeah i know i can see youre on fb i know yiu aint cheating".
Made a point of placing my phone on the far end of the bar when i came back in from having a cig and insisted that id leave it there, while i proceeded to continue in pursuit of the 35 box that was waiting for me. Was gone shortly after.

Good story especially the part where its 'this guy' and halfway through it becomes 'i'.... Lol yeah dont we all know 'there this guy...'. Anyway always had rules to minimize the dodgy landlord potential barings for doing nothing wrong. Being nowhere near a phone was always one. Lots of dumbo landlords.
This is in one of the arcades I know of
Hungryrant, have you ever been on this forum under a different name, or did you used to be on Fruit chat?
lol
The future is much like the present, only longer.
got one of these locally best way to play these is to forse them dont take the monopoly heads till you get a decent 40 plus feature start on 50p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RLMS Sales are all geared up for Christmas! ridye 6 2,093 11-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Last Post: steelfix1
  things that annoy you on a machine past or present jimmysnailshoes 57 10,426 05-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SmegHead