YouTube Emulation Extravaganza
I was told that Pacman Power Up will never let you trap it, despite apparently being a clone of RR/RDB/SWANH.

Never had a real one to try and it's not emulated.
You could definitely trap it!
Unchipped It's Amazing ROMs!

Just fucked up the skill twice on the unchipped ROM.

I'll get me coat...
Watched a "player" miss the skill a couple of times in a row once, had to go say hello! Poor cunt was like someone who had failed last 4 driving tests, i e massive pressure building, think he got it 5th or 6th time!!
Totally forgot there was a pacman/amazing clone oops lol dont think I really saw them around that much thats why. Was usually its amazing or crazy trails or whatever it was called.
Gambling Low Ebbs Part #3

You know what to expect.

Cheers, I look forward to listening to this in a bit, very good timing as I'm on one myself!
(08-01-2019, 06:39 AM)Chop Wrote: Gambling Low Ebbs Part #3

You know what to expect.

Bloody Hell, Chop. What a story! If that doesn’t win you a BAFTA or whatever the YouTube equivalent is, I don’t know what will.
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
Voracious ant
I dont know why but i was somehow hoping the story was gonna end that u turned your last tenner into like 100+/money back etc, with then maybe a coin mech or even funnier if the policeman said oh i emptied the machine yesterday, can u imagine that! Anyway
Had to crack up when you appeared to tear up, thought you were joking, quite similar to your laugh. Great story, are doing these from Broadmoor?!
Featuring 100% fewer suicidal thoughts than the previous video.

MPU2 machine, from 1981!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Youtube Layout spa 10 4,504 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: spa
  YouTube vid! 1891llubj 34 12,461 07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: spa
  Youtube Cf 10 5,657 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: JPMmonopoly60