YouTube Emulation Extravaganza
Yeah, and the reality can also be that you don't get a box over £50, however you get the game, for approximately infinity attempts. At approx infinity plus one game you will not get a repeat (despite this being where everyone gets their "EV") rofl
Speakin of repeats. Anyone had the 100 offer on a next level repeat? Ie; there is 4 boxes left and for some reason it unexpectedly decides to offer 100. Was watching a guy row one for a while and eventually he dealt the random 100 offer with 4 boxes left, then it showed the 100 anyway. Obviously wouldnt ask if it had repeated, just wondered if it was trying to get him to deal away from a repeat lol.
TBO was the first of the sneaky bent, sorry, managed deal games.

Before TBO if it was phoning it could jackpot. The box was random. Put plenty through TBO chasing jackpot and cashpot before realising it was cheating

Ed.

(02-09-2018, 07:42 PM)adamtheaddict Wrote: Speakin of repeats. Anyone had the 100 offer on a next level repeat?  Ie; there is 4 boxes left and for some reason it unexpectedly decides to offer 100.   Was watching a guy row one for a while and eventually he dealt the random 100 offer with 4 boxes left, then it showed the 100 anyway.  Obviously wouldnt ask if it had repeated, just wondered if it was trying to get him to deal away from a repeat lol.

I think that's a (silent ?) IM - I saw someone get that once but I was at an angle so didn't know if the logo was flashing or whether alpha initially said GATW
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
adamtheaddict
(02-09-2018, 09:40 PM)dondplayer Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 07:42 PM)adamtheaddict Wrote: Speakin of repeats. Anyone had the 100 offer on a next level repeat?  Ie; there is 4 boxes left and for some reason it unexpectedly decides to offer 100.   Was watching a guy row one for a while and eventually he dealt the random 100 offer with 4 boxes left, then it showed the 100 anyway.  Obviously wouldnt ask if it had repeated, just wondered if it was trying to get him to deal away from a repeat lol.

I think that's a (silent ?) IM - I saw someone get that once but I was at an angle so didn't know if the logo was flashing or whether alpha initially said GATW

Cheers. Thought it could of been that though dont know if the alpha said gatw.. Deffo wasnt flashing.  I was on the exciting game next to him pressing start while more interested in his action lol. The previous offers were what you would expect until that 100 came up as an offer with i think 2 blues and 50/100 left. He'd done a good 100 in it at the very least, after costing about 25 to deal.
Had it myself, not a gatw. Gave us numerous opurtunites to deal at a low amount, and the box was 3 quid. Third deal in randomly offered a oner, no repeat. They can repeat though
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
adamtheaddict
(02-09-2018, 11:07 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Had it myself, not a gatw. Gave us numerous opurtunites to deal at a low amount, and the box was 3 quid. Third deal in randomly offered a oner, no repeat. They can repeat though

Idea dont believe they can gatw and have played them enough to think i would have seen this at least once. Never seen a 100 offer though so hum. As for repeats must have had at least 10, id rank that with big one in chance of repeat. Have seen it do the reverse though, at the last 4 stage offer about 13 quid which is standard these days but odd for next level and it be 100 repeat. As for Boulderdashs posts about bent big one, was it always bent upon coming out as a £70? Dont remember that seemed quite fair, seemed tighter as the years went on. At any rate most of them at any year wernt usually on 100 for long so u certainly knew it was possible, even rigged, 50s and 100 and something with a fair offer possible unlike now. Anyone care to explain why they super rigged box 23, happened a while back but seems there are two sets of programming. Seems odd to waste time chipping and old machine that aint about so much
Another person of the opinion there's 2 programs of box 23s going around. Excellent games, but you definitely do come across the odd unit that plays differently.
(02-10-2018, 01:56 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Another person of the opinion there's 2 programs of box 23s going around. Excellent games, but you definitely do come across the odd unit that plays differently.

Not found many 23's tbh. But Ive definatly, if they exist, found the 2nd program everytime ;)
The following 2 users Like adamtheaddict's post:
jerz92, Toastie

Somebody in my town claims he got a £100 box which didn't repeat.. then a few presses later bells rolled in and repeated!! I'm not one to doubt him it's a very credible source
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
adamtheaddict
I'd believe that, had something very similar happen on a Live!!
I've had the bells roll in on red reels on Winfall!
Freeeeeeee faaaaallllllling
The future is much like the present, only longer.
I've had the bells on powerup a few times  :D
Gen had let em spin on bells on Midas touch, probably some kind of trick I stumbled on and thought nothing of
Mate of mine's had a queen big one offer 4 nudges for bells
(02-10-2018, 01:23 PM)Moff Wrote:

Somebody in my town claims he got a £100 box which didn't repeat.. then a few presses later bells rolled in and repeated!! I'm not one to doubt him it's a very credible source

Savage times for the next person who sat on that
Bit of fruit machine emulation history.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Youtube Layout spa 10 3,723 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: spa
  YouTube vid! 1891llubj 34 10,040 07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: spa
  Youtube Cf 10 4,465 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: JPMmonopoly60