YouTube Emulation Extravaganza
Most games are reasonably on 70% tbf but this pure gold was bent
Do you mean reasonable on 70%? Massively disagree if you do!
No game can store up enough value on 70% to be 'playable'.

Ed.

I’ve finally admitted defeat on 70% ers.. especially powerups Jesus even with a cashpot and a bust you’re still struggling to make! The convenience of them and the unsociable hours I work mean I spend way more time in there than I should. Remember spending 12 hours there, lost £450 on 100s then punted my last bits of change in a 500 and won 400 on first press.  Absolute piss take places
Have some old Cluedo. Rather gentle at a mere 5p per play and a £5 jackpot.

Yes I meant reasonable. Some games are fine on 70%. It's just when they're constantly hit, or high variance profiles like pure gold. I tend to steer clear of shit percentages myself where possible
Could of brought one of them cluedo for 55 quid last week fully working
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Funnily enough I've had more repeats out of 70% big ones than 76/78s in pubs
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
SmegHead
I'd better get out looking for fruits on the lowest possible setting then, if I am lucky I may find a BRT in a fair that the gypsies have put on 0.001% that I can repeat the fuck out of!!

Seriously there is a fucking world of difference on all the good games between 70 and 80+%, it is not up for debate.
Unless I am in the minority? I personally never go in services to play machines anymore, based purely on experience of everything playing like filth, even great games like Perfects or TTP could be massive head fucks. Sure you may catch one going and it go very well but that hasn't been my experience!

Luckily just a couple of % less doesn't make much difference on triple 7s either?
Depends how long you play. If youre a pro then youll soon notice 70% vs 80%, however if you play once a month it wont make much of a difference imo
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
Toastie
The £100 jackpot and low 70s rtp has finally ruined AWPs for a casual like me. I'm out for good this time. Have a woman in tow for a change so she can have my spare cash!

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
She'll drive you back to it, they usually do, just a matter of how long it takes!
(02-04-2018, 10:58 AM)Toastie Wrote: I'd better get out looking for fruits on the lowest possible setting then, if I am lucky I may find a BRT in a fair that the gypsies have put on 0.001% that I can repeat the fuck out of!!

Seriously there is a fucking world of difference on all the good games between 70 and 80+%, it is not up for debate.

Well ill bite.. Ok only ever been to services few times,  disasters, knew theyd be dodgy with low% forgetting the% generally broken machines, no one to call if note mech and yer not getting your money back anytime soon and you probably are going to live quite far away too. But i remember machines being 70% in train stations, cafes, nightclubs kebab shops or mini cab offices now im not gonna rave about them but it was surely all dependent on volume of trafic, people putting in 5-10 quid repeatedly seemed to compensate for low%  had a few good results. Id certainly rather play a train station 70% than an alleged 88% arcade fruity. All irrelevant now of course. But yeah in general only play 74,76,78% never noticed the difference,  70,72% very noticeable. Anything 80% or higher also avoidable as were generally found in arcades and you could usually see the 72% sticker under the 84% sticker.
The problem I have with arcades is that whilst they might be on like 88%, they are usually kept on top of, and in my experience I do worse in them than I do in the servos for that reason, which is why I havent been in an arcade in years (that, and theres just not many round here at all). A burnt machine will still be knackered regardless of percentage.

On the other hand it can be the same at the services. Find a burnt machine on 70% and start rowing it, and youll soon be pulling your hair out.

So to conclude my ramblings.... I feel that percentages are obviously important, but go somewhere thats covered and 88% wont really help all that much, which is why I mostly stick to servos, but thats only because I dont play that much/not many arcades round here, so for me personally im better off just playing 70%, but thats not the case for everyone.
I've a high percent dond tbo near and it plays like absolute shit
Surprised so many seem to love TBO really.
Don't like them but what really is there out there? Lol
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
Toastie
Remember Star Spins and its amazing progressive jackpot round?

The following 1 user Likes Chop's post:
mr x
Big Grin 
(02-04-2018, 08:37 PM)Toastie Wrote: Surprised so many seem to love TBO really.

In theory they could cashpot from the bust on 50p, then £1 then a 50-100 box off bust.  All that after a £100 box repeat on the game  :D :D LOL wishful thinking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Youtube Layout spa 10 3,726 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: spa
  YouTube vid! 1891llubj 34 10,047 07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: spa
  Youtube Cf 10 4,468 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: JPMmonopoly60