YouTube Emulation Extravaganza
Only two specific emulator videos up so far, although there are some other odds and sods on there if you have a poke about.

I've got quite a few machines in mind I'd like to do though, so more videos should be appearing in the coming days and weeks.

I'm also drafting out some ideas for a 'History of Fruit Machine Emulation' video, although that'll take a bit more work than me just talking shite for 10-20 minutes.

Anyway, the DOND Power Five video went up yesterday, Roller Coaster has just gone up now. I'll add to this thread as I add videos to the channel.

Enjoy! And eat more fruit.
(12-19-2017, 09:04 PM)Chop Wrote: Only two specific emulator videos up so far, although there are some other odds and sods on there if you have a poke about.

I've got quite a few machines in mind I'd like to do though, so more videos should be appearing in the coming days and weeks.

I'm also drafting out some ideas for a 'History of Fruit Machine Emulation' video, although that'll take a bit more work than me just talking shite for 10-20 minutes.

Anyway, the DOND Power Five video went up yesterday, Roller Coaster has just gone up now. I'll add to this thread as I add videos to the channel.

Enjoy! And eat more fruit.

I do like your commentaries Chop, but maybe pick some machines the Cheerful Pessimist hasn't done? Cheers.

Ed.

Yes good vids but kinda already been done.
I remember playing this in a bar in Skeg once using the method above for the deal game. Exact scenario as your video, just couldn't get ahead on it. A group of lads were sat watching, obviously players, once I left it they jumped straight on. This implied to me there was more to this machine than just the DOND collect method.
I'd like to watch Cheerful Pessimists videos but I tried a couple and the combination of his accent and soft voice/low microphone settings made me strain to understand him so I gave up.
Awesome Chopley, loved your old videos {best tone of voice since the bandit}. Even though I watch all the streamers I have yet to gamble online and it will never happen, a few flutters on FOBTs cures my itch (been on a good run playing just two games on each terminal, ark with the two indiana jones looking cats and leaders of the world).
(12-20-2017, 09:33 AM)kidgloves Wrote: I remember playing this in a bar in Skeg once using the method above for the deal game. Exact scenario as your video, just couldn't get ahead on it. A group of lads were sat watching, obviously players, once I left it they jumped straight on. This implied to me there was more to this machine than just the DOND collect method.
I'd like to watch Cheerful Pessimists videos but I tried a couple and the combination of his accent and soft voice/low microphone settings made me strain to understand him so I gave up.

yeh to be honest there were a ball ache most of the time and could take hours to actually go empty. If you were lucky it'd chuck in jackpot a couple of times in quick succession
If you didn't know your boxes and to deal above your box you'd be lucky to make 30-40 quid, not surprised they jumped on sharpish!
And before anyone starts yes I know I'm really shit at this.

Remember, the number of fruit machines I play PER YEAR these days doesn't even get into double figures. It can literally be months between one play and another.

With that said, watch in amazement as a bohemian combination of dazzling incompetence and endless optimism conspires to yield a reasonable profit from trapping DOND Desert Island Deal.

Ever thought of going into television or radio with that voice chop?
15 mins in you could've just gone lower for the GATW ;)

Like these videos mate, keep em coming!
Haha yeah as if it went higher to the 12 on the box.

There's 1 bit Chop that you're actually explaining that as soon as you've got 2 boxes lit and 2 hi's it will kick you out straight away, and you're on the square 1 before move out, so there was a chance if you'd of spun again instead of going higher than the 5 it would of spun a 1 to kick you out.

You also get to learn when boards are maxed out etc, so if it inner boarded you too quickly without any boxes or a hi in place then I'd hi/lo against the number to get kicked back out because it would always go back inside again after a few moves giving you chance to collect a box or a hi..... Well unless it kicked you out to cash or feature and boosted the fuckers up too high.

Always found them easier to trap with 3 hi's than 3 lo's
Are they empty roms?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
It's an emptier.

Ed.

Dodgy 'Flicker' performance featuring more inept bumbling through fruit machine methods. There are NO PRIZES for pointing out the things I do wrong. Or say wrong. Or anything else that's wrong.

It’s obvious that first game was 50! If it doesn’t get rid of 50 as a potential box on the prize ups that’s what it’s gonna be, given that the first upgrade added the 50 as a box!
(12-22-2017, 01:27 AM)ob Wrote: It’s obvious that first game was 50! If it doesn’t get rid of 50 as a potential box on the prize ups that’s what it’s gonna be, given that the first upgrade added the 50 as a box!

Hence the description 'More inept bumbling through fruit machine methods'  :D 

Where did that invincible board come from after the 50 box, had that just cycled around naturally or something?

I cannot overstate how much I'm NOT presenting these videos as some sort of pro player telling everyone how the top boys did it back in the day, just honest accounts of how I used to play the machines, and how I did out of them. (Including in the Roller Coaster video, cheerfully explaining how I used to lose my shirt, all the time, until the days of the £15 version.)
(12-21-2017, 07:35 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Are they empty roms?

Assuming its the version of Desert Island from fruit-emu, no.

LTD from there, yes.
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
JG Sluts
Few more videos up on the channel, I've managed 1 a day for the last week so doesn't seem worth linking them individually.

As I now have over 100 subscribers I get a swizzy custom URL. Rejoice in a Christmas miracle.

Also note there was a new version of MFME released last night, 7-player Bullion Bars ahoy! DOND Deal Wheel released also.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DegsyDegworth

The following 1 user Likes Chop's post:
jason

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Youtube Layout spa 10 3,723 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM
Last Post: spa
  YouTube vid! 1891llubj 34 10,040 07-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: spa
  Youtube Cf 10 4,465 04-01-2011, 06:31 PM
Last Post: JPMmonopoly60