digitals
Hey guys new here!!just quick question,,on the digi boxes does kracken ever go for 150?tried 4 times never done it, I know cash exploder does it, not tried winsons either...and do you know if its individual payouts for each game or theyre all connected?  i.e if I got cash exploder red happy then switched to kracken,,would that be in the same state like red constant?? cheers!
They’re shit.
They’re all seperate payout. As for kraken doing 150 I’ve never Tried it
Marching on together
really?thought theyd be all connected so only done one, theres three on a few I know,,in that case they obviously wont be as regular to get as a stand alone one, as youd need someone to then select that game to fill it back up?
Bout a million to one chance digital kraken goes 150, and I mean that literally!
(12-14-2017, 12:42 AM)maz00ma Wrote: really?thought theyd be all connected so only done one, theres three on a few I know,,in that case they obviously wont be as regular to get as a stand alone one, as youd need someone to then select that game to fill it back up?

I don’t really know what to say to that, other than no game decides on when it’s going to pay out by how full the hopper is
Marching on together
ah right get it, so theoretically if I played say cash exploder,,got it perm red, left it,,someone got jp on another game, I could then go back onto cash exploder and it still be redding?
Correct
Marching on together
aw n1 man cheers!
I was wondering the same thing about the KRAKENS on there, I've done 10+ of them and whilst none have ever taken the proper piss, haven't had a single credit break.
I've never had one, normal Kraken's just spin in more dice at the credit break like all others, Digi's have that yes no repeat, so they obvs saw fit to tweak the software right there, wouldn't surprise me if it's not possible they tweaked it not to repeat whilst under the hood.
I have had a digi Kraken go for 150 in a holts pub a while back. Shame it cost £142 to do it!
Had I not seen it once I wouldn’t believe it was possible!
Trust OB to witness the million to one shot!
They do go past, but they take so little money it's rarer than Timmy having sex with an actual women
They go past when you land on the kraken feature when you let the board trail reach to the top
Let’s you land on either £5, £10,£15,£35 and kraken I believe
I always thought each game had its own pot but thinking on it that’s not possible is it?

I don’t like kracken it reminds me of corn of the shed.
I tried Kraken once flat £100 and then dead as anything after £150odd in to get it!

Its probably just me but I find the cash exploders play better on the terminals than the stand alone...

Do believe all games on Titans/King of games etc are independent..
I donated a score to the digital version of my Irish pal Patrick yesterday, the second booze bank feature I played he dug deep and produced his payday, after the £100 had clocked up after about 10 minutes it's the same as the Kraken with that spin/win cack, obviously it landed on SPIN
Was playing a card game on a reflex gaming digi, where you go higher or lower if you get two pairs etc. Landed on a winning hand a few times and clicked collect , as you’d usually get a 50p bonus on 12.50 ( example could be any amount ) this makes you spin for either 12£ or 13£. I mean how right is that? That completely eliminates any bonus!!! Unless you landed on £13 which it should have been anyWay.