Notey errors
Very few Betcom types I play these days but took a local one on just now - 90 for 150 and it payed out without issue. For any further away I will now take the whole bank (or at least to even money) in coins - can't be doing with going back for my bank (or bank -10).

For those above that have had note errors putting notes in - well I've not had that for a long time.
Tonight marks the end of my betcom conquest. I simply won't entertain one with another pound. Pug life dropping, offers me 25 three pounds in then a 36 pot about 30 in, then costs 190 to go flat. Most annoying thing is I played it with only coins and it paid out 11 tenners so it'd been rowed. I just seem to lose on every single one I play and the losses really do add up.
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
(12-05-2017, 09:19 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Tonight marks the end of my betcom conquest. I simply won't entertain one with another pound.  Pug life dropping, offers me 25 three pounds in then a 36 pot about 30 in, then costs 190 to go flat.  Most annoying thing is I played it with only coins and it paid out 11 tenners so it'd been rowed.  I just seem to lose on every single one I play and the losses really do add up.

I know it's easy for me to say in hindsight but a 25 offer 3 in I would have took - it feels great to get a 150 about 130 in but that's no better so why carry on ?

I go almost purely by location and most I have dismissed - they are mostly just a waste of time.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01
Laxdbrokes fobts still accept old coins
Yeah i'd usually do the same but the fact it was dropping made me take the plunge on it. I can only win in the long run by just not playing the bastards anymore!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
(12-05-2017, 08:09 PM)dazzler Wrote: Stuck a tenner into a King of Games for some change...press collect money counts down with the sound of clunk clunk clunk....no coins for you my laaadd!!!! CUNT   agro

Diid you stick your hand up the chute?
Sometimes they get blocked and a nice wedge of coins come out. 

Its a pain going into the bank just to change 7 old coins, and tried various machines, even a RR £70 with no joy. Tempted just to sneak them in when paying for stuff to eventually get rid of them
(12-05-2017, 09:27 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: Laxdbrokes fobts still accept old coins

I used to find most bookies hunks of junk did take old coins probably because the bookies were worried about how much money the machines would lose while the coinmech was being updated so couldn't be arsed to update them!
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
paggamaggaloo
Happened to me at Knutsford servos the other day when I was rowing the double chance where you can’t see what the cashpots are on..  wouldn’t take me notes so put £20 in big box for some change.  Note errors immediately!! Fuck sake, plugged it and no sign of it.  Gave my details anyway and unsurprisingly no sign of it in the post. Buzzing!!
Pop start button then put ANOTHER BAD NOTEY on a post-it on the mech
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
Any that steal money from me but plug sorts usually get a few broken buttons if I dont see the money. Lost 50 of my bank on a toast that got a few buttons put through a few dats later and then removed. Dont see why I shouod accept it lightly so i dont take it lightly
#Martalife
#Seshlife
He he.

He said butt plug

Ed.

Rofl!!
#Martalife
#Seshlife
Why break things? Don't understand the mentality myself.
The following 2 users Like proevodaddy's post:
chasnbons, megastreaklover01
Yeah cos then they just get turned off and maybe possibly removed then you'll never see the missing money plus there's the chance of criminal damage charges if anyone sees you doing it.... now you just gotta accept that you lose on machines as most are utter trash and they're all there to take money and give the players as little as possible for their money Sad
I don't entertain any machines with a quid anymore and couldn't be happier to be honest, saving my money for more important things :)
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
chasnbons
I can take an honest loss but outright theft thats been goin.on 18 months? Other way round sorted in days. I dont break a fruit just cause I have lost thats bqby stuff nor if i get done out of a tenner but that was a 100 bank n told its only 50 na fuck that
#Martalife
#Seshlife
The following 1 user Likes streakseims's post:
adamtheaddict
Its annoying finding important popped buttons, such as dond/cob/transfer, etc, or when they are popped just for the sake of it. Usually just players having a cry or people ruining it for others. 

If the notey/mech are blocked or its fully unplayable then I dont care as I wont be able to lose any money in it. Nothing worse than being x amount in and a certain button fucks you over, such as not being able to exchange. Ill collect 2 quid then cheers.

Im all for breaking machines as a payback for not getting an iou, or getting shafted in some other way though. Just wish I knew how to pop buttons, or more importantly fix ones that have been popped!
Went in for my tenner today "The man said you'll have to wait till Monday when the machine gets cashed up"

I really hope more people have the same problem with the piece of shit redial. I hate it!
(12-06-2017, 09:43 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: Went in for my tenner today "The man said you'll have to wait till Monday when the machine gets cashed up"

Usually get that - the routine is engineer comes to sort out error and he leaves a note for the 'cash up' lady and it's after she's been you get your money - if at all.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
paggamaggaloo
The last 3 shrewlock holmes ive played have all come up with an error one way or another.

Last night one in a pub, but the lanlord had the keys and opened it up, removed the stacker and about 10 £10 notes just came floating out.. For once got paid there and then!
You can always take old coins to the tiny deal arcade on the seafront. Half of the games in the over 18's ONLY take old coins so you wont even have to go through the retarded task of changing notes for bags of old coins just so you can play them. Might even bust the 22quid pot on the Gold.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Betcom Note/Reel errors et al levartemit 28 3,734 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Is this the end of note mech errors Damo 4 1,829 03-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: kong
  Programming errors that favour the machine levartemit 24 9,296 03-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: yorkstar
  Annoying Errors!! simonw09 3 1,239 08-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Last Post: simonw09
  Neon notey flashing blue ridye 2 1,064 05-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Last Post: jimmysnailshoes
  Desert island notey dondplayer1 3 1,032 12-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Last Post: dondplayer1