Notey errors
I don't want to tempt fate but I haven't had a single notey fail since the new tenners came in.

I thought the plastic ones which are slippery buggers to hold would be far more unreliable for the machines but so far so good.

Or am I just lucky?

Ed.

It does seem to happen less, I had a note mech payout error on a red rush the other day though
i have had 2 notey errors 1 on a emoji funny money got payed within hours

1 on a star prize no pay note error 15 no tenner found

both machines only had new tenners in only as well
(12-01-2017, 08:46 AM)Boulderdash Wrote: I don't want to tempt fate but I haven't had a single notey fail since the new tenners came in.

I thought the plastic ones which are slippery buggers to hold would be far more unreliable for the machines but so far so good.

Or am I just lucky?

sadly you are just lucky

had one note error on monday which i had purposely played with new notes

Barmaid said it was going wrong all the time and engineer told her it was specifically the new notes

did get paid in full a few hours later though
Yes I was told it was due to the brail in the top corner, by an engineer. Funny that cos it’s only happened to me with tenners and not fivers.
It’s to do with the suppliers, mainly Gamestec, being shit!

Also with the manufacturers spending less than a tenner on the note acceptors doesn’t help

It should be the number one priority for your gambling machine to be able to actually take money!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
I had 6 errors in a 9 day period towards the end of November. 1 of which I’m still chasing for the tune of £140

I’ve started to go bald from dealing with these cunts
Marching on together
Bald cunts. Mmm

Ed.

I actually managed to break a note mech earlier on a king of lames, swallowed a tenner, rebooted it, startup error no note mech found! games. 90 into the kraken too :X
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
I had one of them pay out a fiver the other day, didn't even know they did that. Was expecting it to deduct a tenner from the bank!
I’ve got an IOU now, pub couldn’t be arsed contacting Gamestec so I did, for a change they were actually quite helpful and confirmed in writing my money was waiting at the pub, knew that would be too good to be true lo and behold the manager was conveniently not in and nobody else had a record! So that is still ongoing.

Got the same story about the new tenners, YOU HAVE HAD MONTHS AND MONTHS TO SORT THIS OUT MANUFACTURERS!!! it’s a complete joke how much effort it is to claim these days, when they’re the ones that should be chasing you to pay what is essentially YOUR money! The trouble is nobody just fucking accepts responsibility either, it’s in your venue so pay me out of your till and you sort it out with the supplier at a later date!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Fenso
Had 3 last night.

Thank you G-Squared for costing me £40.

Yes one sat there saying take note for 5 mins, obviously had no choice but to plug.

I knew that was at least £10 vanished and of course on reboot it took another.

Could of told staff but obviously pointless as there was no physical error on the machine. Of course they can’t help anyway as it’s not their machine and of course neither can the supplier either as I have to deal with the pub. One wonders what would happen if I turned up with a sack barrow and wheeled the one of them out?

I’m genuinely thinking of becoming a collector. Think of all the extra tenners from note errors that must be in the machines over the course of a week? Can simply put them in ur pocket as the ins and outs will still tally up.

Probably not the greatest wage but an easy extra £200 a week surely?
Extra tenners? Surely for plus e v you'd want to set all your games to 20 note payout.
Which reminds me, its fuking annoying when a game is changed from 10 to 20 payout after your previous visit, you walk in with 50 coins, end up swapping 190 in tenners for 150 more coins! Niiiice.
I remember playing a bank job a couple of years ago and with a sickening squealing noise the fourth note dispensed by the note mech was in fact a 20, but only a tenner came out of the bank!
Not had many note errors recently thinking about it, but now have about 7 quid in old pound coins that have come out of various machines the past week or so. Blopdy annoying and bent as fuck.

Not sure what to do with them. Might just take them to the services and pretend 1 machine paid them all out.
Two in a row tonight ffs.
Stuck a twenty in a golden ticket just to get some change! Mech err 5 or whatever. Pub was heaving with not many bar staff. Thankfully it came out when they switched it off and on.
Literally the next door pub I put £6 in recun* nowt happening... Stick a tenner in...mech err...
Again busy pub. This time it doesn't come out ...leave name and number. Getting too risky to play these shit games. Absolutist sick of it
(12-05-2017, 06:39 PM)dude_se Wrote: Not had many note errors recently thinking about it, but now have about 7 quid in old pound coins that have come out of various machines the past week or so. Blopdy annoying and bent as fuck.

Not sure what to do with them. Might just take them to the services and pretend 1 machine paid them all out.

got machines in 2 pubs - one my nearest pub - that still take old coins
Stuck a tenner into a King of Games for some change...press collect money counts down with the sound of clunk clunk clunk....no coins for you my laaadd!!!! CUNT   agro
(12-05-2017, 06:39 PM)dude_se Wrote: Not had many note errors recently thinking about it, but now have about 7 quid in old pound coins that have come out of various machines the past week or so. Blopdy annoying and bent as fuck.

Banks will still change them.

Did you know that notes are ALWAYS valid in banks, even if they've been out of circulation for years because it says 'I promise to pay the bearer' on it. Coins dont.

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
You can cash em in at the post office too. I had the same problem, gathered up about 40 of em and got them paid straight into my bank account at the PO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Betcom Note/Reel errors et al levartemit 28 3,697 09-13-2017, 09:30 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Is this the end of note mech errors Damo 4 1,827 03-18-2016, 10:29 AM
Last Post: kong
  Programming errors that favour the machine levartemit 24 9,274 03-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Last Post: yorkstar
  Annoying Errors!! simonw09 3 1,236 08-28-2014, 12:12 AM
Last Post: simonw09
  Neon notey flashing blue ridye 2 1,058 05-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Last Post: jimmysnailshoes
  Desert island notey dondplayer1 3 1,032 12-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Last Post: dondplayer1