Your favourite Youtube gambling channels?
Too many kids / whatevers doing £5 videos with 'insane win' or whatever. It just seems to be £5 crap being uploaded all day of machines being played awfully at the same time! Crap like UK arcades. jack the arcade master or whatever and some barcrest arcades one. Like i understand people enjoy it but they just upload utter shit.
I’m not one for wishing death on people, but i hope he loses all internet access until he goes crazy and gouges his own eyes out.
(12-17-2017, 10:13 AM)Boydie Wrote: Too many kids / whatevers doing £5 videos with 'insane win' or whatever.  It just seems to be £5 crap being uploaded all day of machines being played awfully at the same time!   Crap like UK arcades. jack the arcade master or whatever and some barcrest arcades one.    Like i understand people enjoy it but they just upload utter shit.

Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't doing utterly cringeworthy video titles. UK Arcades and another one I cant remember aint so bad because they just say what it is in the titles, no messing or leading on. 
Any red arrows and big text in the thumbnail like Barcrest Arcades and it just makes me put head in hands. You can't clickbait people with £5 jackpots. You're not equipped with the machinage available. Don't bother wasting your time trying to get extra views with that gimmick because you're just going to look stupid, and risk losing viewers not gaining. Even a legit good £5 video gets no interest. You have to be caining JPs regular in the bookies or big online wins to have any hope of above average viewers.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
Just an absolute spacktard isnt he?
The following 1 user Likes proevodaddy's post:
Toastie
The Bandit is the best of the online slotters imo. He had the sweet spot of being entertaining but also you care if he wins or loses which really is the biggest factor imo.

Paul seems like a nice guy but I find it really hard to care if he wins or loses l, I have no idea what dodgy deals he is doing these days but he seems to have an unlimited bank roll and gets hits at ridiculous stakes most people couldn’t dream of.

Also watch Craig and Jimbo but they are second tier for me.

Stop and Step/Hypa/Timmy for the high street stuff, that’s about it for me.
The following 1 user Likes danielj's post:
megastreaklover01
Never really watch fobty gambling, but stop and step's latest is frankly terrifying.

AFAIUI that's a random machine, so £400into it and no win bigger than £26...

Ed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your Favourite and Worse Online Slot vectra666 27 6,200 02-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  my 2015 online gambling diary antanders 44 10,538 04-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Last Post: antanders
  UK government Point of Consumption Gambling Tax AMK 20 6,883 10-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Last Post: mr x
  Gibraltar fire disrupts online gambling industry stanmarsh14 3 1,779 04-22-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Jimbob