The Immortal 300
Thank god they moved this machine.... but swapped it for a redial!
Donk
Haha ha
this was in 2 of my locals
Had one off two quid over the weekend. 74% in a night club, flat but not complaining. Got it on video but I get a bit over excited (had a few pints) so probably not gonna put it up for a while haha.
I thought I had done well having a Corn of the dead out for just £20 yesterday.
I had a Popeye out for £14! Guessing those two examples above were errors for whoever was on before.
I can't see how a machine can possibly be left in a state where its literally two presses away from a jackpot board, someone either went skint forcing it, or several punters in a row boarded it and ended up collecting nothing, then just moving on. Same concept as walking onto a power bell ready really, if someone doesn't know its there then they're not going to be that bothered being bumped off and they'll just move on. I'd heard of people getting betcoms off a few quid but before this my cheapest was a popeye off a score. Other than that I've not really had many go in off less than 40.
lol I found a power bh once, made 65 on it!
Gave hold 1 for the £25 symbols only £2 in, actually stood there and considered collecting the stress free £23 profit.

Had a flash board on a Hi lo Hi lo yesterday even tho MS was only white, only £65 in so took it and ran.
(03-26-2018, 11:12 AM)jerz92 Wrote: I can't see how a machine can possibly be left in a state where its literally two presses away from a jackpot board, someone either went skint forcing it, or several punters in a row boarded it and ended up collecting nothing, then just moving on. Same concept as walking onto a power bell ready really, if someone doesn't know its there then they're not going to be that bothered being bumped off and they'll just move on.  I'd heard of people getting betcoms off a few quid but before this my cheapest was a popeye off a score. Other than that I've not really had many go in off less than 40.

Someone either blind drunk feeding it, or gone skint forcusing. I had £150 off a moo for a few quid in around Christmas time. In Leicester Square.
I always ponder over snapping those 25s on corns.. Many times have I regretted not taking it but equally as many times its been an 80-90 raise sticking with it, just no way of knowing!!

Being a night club I reckon its probably the former, those 300s are quite hard to get anything off as well unless you force it..
Oh yeah 25 like that on a corn can mean nothing, done 180 for a flat from there before.
Had a corn do a 140 for red flash job go 150 and in the credits after did a hold reel for 25!
Imagine you took that on after, a nice 200 for flash job! It’s almost garenteed someone did that aswell knowing this area, would have been funny to witness!!
Next time you go to it the exchange button will probably be popped haha
played my normal tit yesturday 120 in for a flat mega still showing red mega nearly all that back minus 15 for another flat mega

with the credits left another board opened a 4 level deal shite offer dealt it accepted the gamble landed the 300 streak shame it was only a another flat

as does the 300 streak on non red every go to 200
when it does a another flat a normal tit does every go to 200
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
jerz92