The Immortal 300
Another betcom clone just landed in the local boozer. 

Seems alright?

Anyone else had experience of it ?

Thanks
Its just the daddy with an extra rigged deal, but with the standard Betcom ability to force. You try to force the daddy and you'll get very poor very quickly.

Although I'm not playing any more the helmet fill mode does tickle me
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
these have popped up in mass weridly enough not bad games
Hate it. Absolute shite and the offers are even worse than the daddy or golden Daddy
(10-30-2017, 07:16 PM)mr x Wrote: these have popped up in mass weridly enough not bad games

They’re just another fucking Betcom!

Although mr x never loses on ANYTHING so I suppose another gold mine for him
That full metal jacket is a clone of immortal 300 too?!! Like Russian dolls
Agree with Mr X :)
The following 1 user Likes wildman87's post:
SmegHead
After spending half hour of my life that I will never get back. I concur that these are shit.
The following 1 user Likes BiffoTheBear's post:
megastreaklover01
Just quick update and I went to this pub where this machine was sat to try and get rid of some boredom yesterday, and there’s this geezer who I’ve seen playing the machines in Derbyshire before ploughing notes in. Anyway he puts 70 quid in and then suddenly the sodding thing goes mental and pays him out £150 and then another cheeky £22 on the next board. Got talking to him and he reckons he uses this forum. Nice bloke.
had rare one on the same unit on 25p stake somebody left red reels on 12 for a board 47 offer took that and run

as i dont fancy a forse on 25p stake
could've switched stake, but you've probably made the right decision
(12-01-2017, 10:32 AM)jerz92 Wrote: could've switched stake, but you've probably made the right decision

Any profit is a good result on a shitcom/gsqaured clone
(12-01-2017, 07:20 PM)Moff Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 10:32 AM)jerz92 Wrote: could've switched stake, but you've probably made the right decision

Any profit is a good result on a shitcom/gsqaured clone

Made a small profit on this myself yesterday. Helmet fill mode all helmets red. I don’t like the battle bank thing tho. Had all but one shield and £92 in the bank pressed battle and it killed me on the one missing shield. Pig.
another good result 70 in for 150 out non im board

payed all the 150 in coins gods sacks

weirdly enough this units payed more jackpots then the previous machine ever did

g a m e s
(12-08-2017, 08:52 AM)mr x Wrote: another good result 70 in for 150 out non im board

payed all the 150 in coins gods sacks

weirdly enough this units payed more jackpots then the previous machine ever did

g a m e s

The machine I am playing must be getting absolutely screwed because I put 60 in and only got 82 out last night. It was the feature tho. 2 x 100 left 1 x 50 and 1 x 25
it depends how much its getting getting pumped

one good thing though with games tec taking the 20 note of the note acceptors in the spoons pub the regal betcoms will get played more :D
as i had 150 from the olivers twist 110 in on sunday

went back to it wensday night 15 in for a 48 super streak red
If a machine ever paid me out in the wrinkled skin covering the genital based glands of a worshipped deity I would be putting in a complaint to the supplier.
The following 1 user Likes JG Sluts's post:
adamtheaddict
Best avoid Becketts then! ! !
Best avoid 90% of places round here.

By far the most wankiest machine in my local. You think your just getting somewhere and then It takes a great big crap on you