? On a flash board
So, maybe others have had this but I certainly haven't, and I've forced a fair few betcoms
£100 in on a JJ and it flashes. 100% a flash board. A few spins and it hits a question mark, gives hi lo continue on an 11. Wins obviously but why didn't it just say 'survive'. 

Goes in the middle but then kicks me out onto a question mark again.
This time it says survive.

Eventually land on super shots and just hi lo for MS
Gives £150 so a good result but a bit weird
Nothing unusual there

Wait until you get a board which seems to be the one, even hits the £100 cash shot then shafts you and costs quite a few more notes to actually go in for the inevitable snake flat!

A G Squared speciality that!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
Had first press on to ? (Which is usually silent IM) give me skill continue a couple of times. Normally standard hitting those but that’s pressure right there!
Marching on together
Yup, had many kill me on "the board" only to cost another 70 for a flat then go stone afterwards. they're literally unplayable now
Had it kill on those first move ? a few times I think!!! Just bad programming!
(10-09-2017, 08:41 PM)ob Wrote: Had it kill on those first move ? a few times I think!!! Just bad programming!

Or is it?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
megastreaklover01
if you bust those first move ? boards they hit 100 and repeat twice
Anyone have much joy with the Chef’s Stash from the Bust on Live and Let Pie and clones?? I’ve had it a couple of times now but only when I stop it around the £75 mark on skill stash
(10-10-2017, 12:49 AM)Moff Wrote: Anyone have much joy with the Chef’s Stash from the Bust on Live and Let Pie and clones?? I’ve had it a couple of times now but only when I stop it around the £75 mark on skill stash

Never had it. Had the £100 off the bust on moo york countless times though
Marching on together
Interesting to know didn’t think these had a jackpot bust in them.. do they come round once every £1000 or something though? Any signs it’s ready to bust like a bellfruit?
(10-09-2017, 10:28 PM)jerz92 Wrote: if you bust those first move ? boards they hit 100 and repeat twice

Shhhh. FFS Jerz!

Slasher- delete this!
98 quid my best stash hit off a bust! Was in shock, why not just give the jp?
Good effort. Don’t know why I feel if I hit it too high it won’t give it. Must just be due whenever it’s due
The following 1 user Likes Moff's post:
megastreaklover01
Doesn't seem to provide any indication of when it's due though. Like a lot of CP nowadays
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
megastreaklover01
Wait, so COB off a red Megastreak flash and it'll give you £100 with a guaranteed repeat?
Is this a real Betcom thing or a load of all tripe?
(03-30-2018, 10:04 PM)Top Tramp Wrote: Wait, so COB off a red Megastreak flash and it'll give you £100 with a guaranteed repeat?
Is this a real Betcom thing or a load of all tripe?

Obviously a load of old tripe!
(10-10-2017, 12:54 AM)Fenso Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 12:49 AM)Moff Wrote: Anyone have much joy with the Chef’s Stash from the Bust on Live and Let Pie and clones?? I’ve had it a couple of times now but only when I stop it around the £75 mark on skill stash

Never had it. Had the £100 off the bust on moo york countless times though

Had it a fair few. You need to stop it around the £25 mark if switched to 25p, £50 if on 50p and £100 on a quid.

Pies love a bit of Chef's Stash COBing after a MS I reckon...
£74 on 74% Tramp?
Nah - 78%s only, learnt my lesson today