Nickslots
yeh but tbf I hardly really play it much!!!! Do a high variance bet (i.e. 3 numbers max) and it's shit or bust!
Same thing I tell people who think fobt roulette is rigged, you play around 2-3 spins a minute, you are gunna freak runs. This guy spins thousands a games every week. Couple that with confirmation bias it feels like it's fucked. The brain is wired to find patterns. We even make constellations out of stars millions of miles away, "ooo that's sort of a line, that can be orions belt"
Tbf that nick slots does often bust out. Obv apart from the full live stream videos the only other vids you see are the big hits. Obv nobody is interested in a gradual loss video.

If that were the case I'd be a millionaire simply by loading up my Rhino attempts.
Less of the "fucking queer" - I admit I call things gay sometimes but that takes it a notch too far Sam. Stop upsetting people.
nah it doesn't make any difference. i'll use fucking, as will many depending on mood very frequently, it means nothing. queer i will also use, quite often because something is stereotypically "gay", such as a wimpy saying like "i promise i won't reverse that withdrawal"!

i know it is isn't pc but if i was gay i wouldn't care at all.

as for anyone getting offended by me saying "rocknrolla coming out with queer little shit like i promise i won't reverse" must get very offended very easily? and this is a site where it is almost routine to call someone else a cunt?!
I just dont get why people troll on here/youtube. I think some people prefer being arses in the comments than actually watching the vids! Goes back to the whole being a "keyboard warrior" thing.

I think rocknrolla is a decent enough bloke from what I can see, and even if hes not I dont give a shit. His vids keep me amused so thats good enough for me. Thats why I havent posted a youtube comment in atleast 5 years id say. Im not joining in with the morons that cause shit either because they dont agree with something or are simply bored!

Maybe im just old fashioned, but forums/youtube/whatever else used to be about a good discussion and healthy debates, but now is just filled with bitching and people trying to 1 up others.
It's when you play shit yourself and always brain, watching/hearing big wins grates on you! I know that from personal experience on playing random slots/dangerous games!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
HoveSam
Apart from roulette my luck on like random games is dire!
Saying that did have a buddylove style pots off first press on pick and mix the other day, bronze obviously though! More down on that game than any other game ever invented by a mile though!
dude are you talking about me "trolling" on here?!

this is a discussion forum and i was just saying a personal opinion of rocknrolla, nothing else.

and i ain't a keyboard warrior either, i always just want to discuss/debate so i can either enlighten or, maybe one day, be enlightened! lol
(09-16-2017, 10:16 PM)HoveSam Wrote: nah it doesn't make any difference. i'll use fucking, as will many depending on mood very frequently, it means nothing. queer i will also use, quite often because something is stereotypically "gay", such as a wimpy saying like "i promise i won't reverse that withdrawal"!

i know it is isn't pc but if i was gay i wouldn't care at all.

as for anyone getting offended by me saying "rocknrolla coming out with queer little shit like i promise i won't reverse" must get very offended very easily? and this is a site where it is almost routine to call someone else a cunt?!

the saying is some thing like...

you can't insult people, people choose to be insulted.
The following 3 users Like russthebus's post:
HoveSam, Mr Move It, proevodaddy
(09-16-2017, 10:40 PM)ob Wrote: Saying that did have a buddylove style pots off first press on pick and mix the other day, bronze obviously though! More down on that game than any other game ever invented by a mile though!

yeah, sick that the bronze was only £480...
I hate rainbow Richards
(09-16-2017, 10:49 PM)HoveSam Wrote: dude are you talking about me "trolling" on here?!

this is a discussion forum and i was just saying a personal opinion of rocknrolla, nothing else.

and i ain't a keyboard warrior either, i always just want to discuss/debate so i can either enlighten or, maybe one day, be enlightened! lol

I meant in general. These new breed of streamers get a lot of shit from what I can see. Some do seem a bit iffy but look at the likes of seaside mark for example. He got/gets torn a new one. You wouldnt give him shit to his face yet people rip the fuck out of him online. A dislike and the x button is all it takes. 

The internet is not as friendly as id like it to be, is basically my point.
(09-16-2017, 10:51 PM)HoveSam Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 10:40 PM)ob Wrote: Saying that did have a buddylove style pots off first press on pick and mix the other day, bronze obviously though! More down on that game than any other game ever invented by a mile though!

yeah, sick that the bronze was only £480...

120 lol! Silver 270. Did end up lucking out on 777s that day for a change at least, anyone seen higher 50p mmm pots?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

For a change ??
I've had mushrooms go up to 100 100 on 50p on several occasions Richard.
Games. No seriously, why can't they just put them back to 92% now?
#Martalife
#Seshlife
(09-15-2017, 10:23 PM)Fenso Wrote: When I miss read the box spin on a fruit and mistake £1 for £100 I often say "gay" and maybe for many other situations of bad luck. Doesn't mean I'm homophobic. My brother is gay and I've even got
Him saying it!

We all have mates too that mite be abit soft and I'll often refer to them as "you gay boy" or if I'm feeling abit more vicious I mite refer to him as a "fucking queer cunt" it's just banter init.

I agree with you totally but the difference is, you are either talking to an inanimate object or someone you actually know and therefore it's banter. My mates do the same with me and it isn't a problem as I'm well aware of the context it's said in and it's in no way malicious.

When it's said like he did then it's a different matter all together, if you were out with your brother and a stranger started with the nasty 'gay' comments, I'm sure you wouldn't like or tolerate it in the same way.

Not that it matters now as he seems to be banned, but it tells me everything I need to know about him with all the comments which came after his initial reply to me. He just had to keep on pushing it, either thinking he was funny or just to see how far he could go with it.
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
HoveSam