Nickslots
So he just won 20k on one of his streams from a £5 spin!

Hope he chokes on the queens finest. Mr last spin miracle bullshit something certainly doesn't add up with that guy

If that doesn't tilt anyone I don't know what will!
Marching on together
I dunno, maybe he's just 100x luckier than anyone else but his channel and another called "Slotspinner" just seem a little off to me
He plays slots 4 times a week every week for 4 hours and he's UP on slots the variance has to kick in sometime
Marching on together
He isn't
Your chance of being up from say a million played through must be verrrry slim!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
He claims he's up though
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
megastreaklover01
He's full of shit.
The following 2 users Like Boulderdash's post:
kermithopper, megastreaklover01
No gambler playing slots will be up.

The only way you can be up in gambling is playing zero sum games and being lucky or having an edge. My mate trades cricket for a living on the exchanges. There's nothing he doesn't know and is effectively a bookmaker. But he's also effectively just gambling
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
prefer to see him win than rocknrolla these days tbh

rolla has tilted the fuck out of me for life, never goes into any detail with regards to if he has a downswing and his fucking promise this promise that queer little shit has ensured i will very rarely watch anymore. genuinely there is no one online i want to see lose everything.

of course he consistently makes from gambling where anyone that plays at 10% of his average stake/spin would be down thousands and thousands.

of course i would suspect nick of lying if he claims to be up (without the affiliate income) although i will admit that he does seem to get more than his share of monsters!

now should i look at his win? mmm will it make me any happier?

don't any of you lot want these spawny cunts to experience the real world?

always liked the bandit and if he wasn't coining it in as chief child catcher i'd actually feel a bit sorry for him on his current streak!

The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
Toastie
The thing that annoys me about the Big Time Gaming games is how it spoils the excitement of what you’ve won by straight away showing you at the bottom!

Wouldn’t have guessed that hit was anywhere near £20k!
Comes across as a right bell end does nick slots
(09-15-2017, 02:47 PM)HoveSam Wrote: prefer to see him win than rocknrolla these days tbh

rolla has tilted the fuck out of me for life, never goes into any detail with regards to if he has a downswing and his fucking promise this promise that queer little shit has ensured i will very rarely watch anymore. genuinely there is no one online i want to see lose everything.

of course he consistently makes from gambling where anyone that plays at 10% of his average stake/spin would be down thousands and thousands.

of course i would suspect nick of lying if he claims to be up (without the affiliate income) although i will admit that he does seem to get more than his share of monsters!

now should i look at his win? mmm will it make me any happier?

don't any of you lot want these spawny cunts to experience the real world?

always liked the bandit and if he wasn't coining it in as chief child catcher i'd actually feel a bit sorry for him on his current streak!

Not often I say much on here, but this got my goat, you REALLY are one obnoxious, offensive vile excuse of a human being!

I can take a joke and put up with most name calling as it's usually in jest or light hearted, but when it's said with such vitriol it makes you look like nothing more than homophobic, something which this board or anywhere else, shouldn't tolerate.
the "queer little shit" is referring to the act of promising, but like millions of others when pissed off may use such phrases.

i am not homophobic, racist, mysogynistic or anything like that really.

surprised it got your goat so much, are you a homo then as well as a pompous fool and fully paid up member of the pc brigade?
bet you loved using your highlight pen didn't you?

are you one of those cretins that makes hand gestures and flashes lights when someone overtakes you when you are doing 70 on the middle lane of a clear motorway, or pulls out and doesn't even slow you down?

bit of advice - stop doing it because somewhere down the line it will end badly for you....
and, whilst maybe politically incorrect i actually think his action of saying i promise is a bit gay! lol
When I miss read the box spin on a fruit and mistake £1 for £100 I often say "gay" and maybe for many other situations of bad luck. Doesn't mean I'm homophobic. My brother is gay and I've even got
Him saying it!

We all have mates too that mite be abit soft and I'll often refer to them as "you gay boy" or if I'm feeling abit more vicious I mite refer to him as a "fucking queer cunt" it's just banter init.
Marching on together
The following 2 users Like Fenso's post:
chasnbons, Mr Move It
yeah fenso, but very rarely would anyone else use it with as much "vitriol" as i did! lmfao
would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when dunover watched nick's hit?!!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
kermithopper
Wrong quote
(09-15-2017, 01:49 PM)Fenso Wrote: So he just won 20k on one of his streams from a £5 spin!

Hope he chokes on the queens finest. Mr last spin miracle bullshit something certainly doesn't add up with that guy

If that doesn't tilt anyone I don't know what will!

OB's managed it for 20 years on roulette.

That doesn't add up either. Some people are just born lucky.