Wow. That's a new twist
The following 3 users Like Boulderdash's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
which pub is this in
The white cliffs of dover
No shit Sherlock!
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
jerz92
It’s a clone and a blatent attempt to advertise the £500 but to be honest it actually looks quite smart!

What’s next though Wish Upon A Jackpot with Griffin flying across the alpha if he gets to the middle you get a cwerdyfyguugytssftfygugut ufuvjbuvycyctdtdtfgchguv but if he doesn’t make it a snake flat?!
The following 3 users Like ridye's post:
aboza21, Fenso, Mr Move It
Looks sooooooooooo entertaining! Genie no-jackpots (unless you remember the jackpot is £10 and you're gonna pay £15-£20 for a board!)! Can't wait for it to turn up in a pub near me hahahaha......or I might have to travel up and down the country looking for one!!!! If only it wasn't a big pile of shit like all the rest of them! ?
Oh fuck fruit machines are just getting sooooooo shit these days, clones everywhere, if you've played one game you've played them all ? Can't be bothered with this mugs game rubbish any more Sad
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
paggamaggaloo
Ffs twist must have done well in pubs
The following 1 user Likes kfcandanal's post:
willo
(09-08-2017, 10:01 PM)ridye Wrote: It’s a clone and a blatent attempt to advertise the £500 but to be honest it actually looks quite smart!

Yeah it got me thinking, and interesting to see the same sort of artwork as the B3 version e.g. the genie itself.

If memory serves, didn't Reel King get the same treatment too a while back i.e. got turned into an AWP?

Rainbow Riches got done a few times back in the late Barcrest days.  There was one that was a clone of Star Wars a New Hope, very similar formula to Monopoly Road to Riches.

Wonder if other popular B3s will get the same treatment too e.g. Rocky, Monty's Millions, Jack/Beanstalk, Centurion, Imperial Dragon... they're all still relevant nowadays.
GAEMZ

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Genie Jackpots dazzler 14 514 02-08-2018, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Toastie
  JUGGLING JACKPOTS 100JP GNASHER7 186 41,614 02-05-2018, 11:54 PM
Last Post: adamtheaddict
  Cashpot on Juggling/Treasure Island Jackpots Boulderdash 17 4,885 05-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash