Cheap Cheap Cheap
Since the demise of Deal Or No Deal Noel has brought out Cheap Cheap Cheap which is a daytime show that started last Monday.

I've watched it on and off throughout last week and here's my opinion:

Idea of the show - set in a supermarket (mainly a hardware department seen on camera) Noel invites two contestants to guess the cheapest of 3 products put on the table in front of them. If they get it right they move up to next level. First level is £250, second is £500, etc to eighth level of £25,000. Meanwhile a store manager, an odd job man, and two female assistants but in every so often with humorous ? comments.

When you first watch it the store manager, etc seem a bit pointless but you get used to them after a while.

After the first show I'd renamed in Crap Crap Crap - an opinion I'm sure many will share. After watching more I'd say it's not quite that bad, but not brilliant either.

OK to be on in the background whilst doing something else I guess.
Another wafer thin concept he can presumably he can spin out for a full hour long show? That guy has a talent for consistently churning out the absolutely pinnacle of shit TV.
The following 3 users Like kong's post:
chasnbons, kermithopper, megastreaklover01
Don't get any ideas Novomatic
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
kfcandanal, megastreaklover01
(08-21-2017, 03:20 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Don't get any ideas Novomatic

they have allready covered it as they do cheap cheap cheap shite deal offers
The following 2 users Like mr x's post:
megastreaklover01, SmegHead
1 cheap cheap example

little quiz over the weekend i had a deal game on a easy money 35 and a ton what did it offer me

1 39.99
3. 41.99
almost as good as my £48.03 half deal offer between mega streak and a £48 bankers wallet on a Hold Your Nerve!
£100 in the box?? Nahhhhhhh don't be so fucking stupid lol!!
(08-21-2017, 07:21 PM)megastreaklover01 Wrote: £100 in the box?? Nahhhhhhh don't be so fucking stupid lol!!

nah it was 35 i went all the way as there wasnt much in the offer anyway
The following 1 user Likes mr x's post:
megastreaklover01
standard offer on a nerve with 50 and mega both sides is literally 50.01 every time, lovely on the bent ones that block the mega like fuck!
All those offers seem a bit on the high side Mr x
The following 1 user Likes JG Sluts's post:
megastreaklover01
39.99 with a min of a 35 box it isn't
This sounds like the love child of Deal or no Deal and Dale Winston's Supermarket Sweep Smile

Check it out after the beep Cheap Cheap
lol mr x!
Gameshows.
The following 1 user Likes JG Sluts's post:
dondplayer
Apparently it is axed axed axed as of next week!
I heard the same. My neighbour's cat tried telling me.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
(08-23-2017, 11:25 PM)ridye Wrote: Apparently it is axed axed axed as of next week!

I don't know where you heard that but it's still on - also next week if you believe the EPG.

So we have to weep weep weep for a bit longer until it ends up on the (scrap) heap heap heap
The following 3 users Like dondplayer's post:
chasnbons, HoveSam, SmegHead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  cheap train travel mr x 15 3,155 10-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Last Post: mr x
  Cheap fruit machines for sale in Edinburgh Johnnys Amusements 1 757 03-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: spa
  How come these are so cheap? voodoo 3 814 03-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Last Post: russthebus