Tilt avoidance
Anyone got any tips on this?
It's all about discipline. I seem to do quite well if I say so myself.
Wish I had some tips for you mate, when i'm winning i'm very disciplined and seem to go on very decent runs but when I start losing i'll start playing shit like golden gamble and moo york and the daddy, shit you just can't win out of and on any usual day i'd just walk right on past.. really need to get some control over this as I dread to think how much i've lost purely because of playing utter shite when I start to lose
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
Golden gamble has always served me well! I tilt when I give up a quick raise opportunity to persue a JP+. Find the best way to get out of it is to stick your name/50p on pool table.
(08-07-2017, 07:59 AM)kfcandanal Wrote: Find the best way to get out of it is to stick your name/50p on pool table.

50p - i think it's a quid everywhere I go lol
Joys of living in a shit town full of unemployed means 50p everywhere lol
I have a list of games to avoid and usually start off doing just that and building up my cash. Then as the afternoon wears on I get tired and think why not have a "dabble" on whatever shit the pub I'm in has. That "dabble" ends up losing me a fair whack and reminding me why I hated playing that particular game in the first place!!
One thing Im learning is games rarely change, if iyou think its turd from the off it still will be two months later!
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
megastreaklover01