Corn hole of the dead.
(07-30-2017, 01:22 PM)416 Wrote: I just got back from Barcelona last night.  They are 100 Euro jackpot on 20C stake, 300 Euro on 60C stake and 500 euro on 1Euro stake.  They look much better than UK fruit machines.  Popular machines were Woonsters and Luxor.  I'll upload a photo I took of one in a bar later on

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 1 user Likes 416's post:
jerz92
Did it say what the RTP was on it anywhere? Can't see it on the pic but I guess it'll be in the attract mode on the screen or on an info page somewhere.
(07-30-2017, 04:21 PM)Chop Wrote: Did it say what the RTP was on it anywhere? Can't see it on the pic but I guess it'll be in the attract mode on the screen or on an info page somewhere.
I didn't notice the RTP. I didn't play any, but did see a few locals playing them. I didn't see many "players" / problem gamblers on them, but I did see quite a few people sticking the odd bit of change in them - a bit like people seemed to do in the UK back in the 90s. They seemed to get a lot more punters on them than UK machines
Yes it was very similar to that! Although no English on there. The video screen things are quite good it's almost like a computer game when you get on the board
Marching on together
Meanwhile back in the UK we have fruit machines containing images of Andy being caught having a tug by his mother

[Image: a_fg.png?crc=222459894]
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01
Is that his mother? Always thought it was his wife?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
He's from Hartlepool, so both could be true.
The following 3 users Like kfcandanal's post:
jerz92, JP 24/7, paggamaggaloo
Sorteo BONOS!!! :D
I've gone on a tour of the island of ischia today, seen a couple of little arcades and pretty much every bar and restaurant has had machines.  Were moving pretty quickly and been on the bus so I haven't had a chance to have a proper look but well have some time at the end of the day to relax at the port so hopefully I'll be able to get some more info and maybe a couple of pics
Okay so pubs, tobaccanists, cafes, hotels are all limited to "Newslots" by law since late 2013 and these are video slots with a 100 euro jackpot and a minimum of 74% rtp. By law, these have to involve atleast one element of skill and one element of entertainment, so that pretty much eliminates all our UK stuff! All newslots are linked on a network.

Arcades, or Videolottery offer video slot machines with up to a 5000 euro jackpot, all also on a network. Cross network jackpots of up to 100000 euros can be won! I didn't play anything or take any pics, it all pretty much looked like the video slots we get in our arcades.
I wonder if skill continue works as an element of skill lol
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Or the skill stop that you can slow down enough so Doris could uproot herself from the 25p solid gold, have a smoke, stroll into the pub and hit it for you
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01