Hi lo hi lo it's off to win we go!
Another new one looks very odd, mix between wipeout (old impulse thing) and golden gamble. No board just a Hilo.

Anyone forced it yet?
Hi clone hi clone it’s off to flat we go!
The following 6 users Like ridye's post:
dondplayer, Fenso, HoveSam, keno, megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
It doesn't look like a clone I'll say that much.

Given ginger ninja and 300 shields are poor forces I wasn't in a rush to force it!
seen one today its something different funky looking
Piccy sorry about the quality

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

the feature plays like wipeout red blue and green gems matching gems elimates then

4 red gems for the hi lo deal feature

blue shots are features etcs green shots cash amounts and streaks

to gain aceess to the feature 3 symbols in view

fruit wins
have got to be gambled to gain acess to the feature with the lose option

instead of pies diggers when the trail is full match super match or mega is offered supermatch matchs up so many gems in a row mega more matchs in a row

the symbol like live or let pie etc gives a dabble on either match super match or mega match

this has got red reels

and its got a golden gambler feature on as well no box 23 with a + 50 on there

the cash pot is different as well 3 symbols awards the cash pot non progressive as theres no cashpot boost just wins you gamble and lose

its a different game from betcom from a change
red and yellow gems on the winlines for bonus like cash explorer
Better pic

Review to follow

But presumably you ignore all that crap and its still a simple forcus
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
Atleast it's a bit different from there norm
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
With it looking totally different to the normal betcom stuff I chose not to force it on this occasion. So just gave it a couple of casual boards.

1st Board cost £16
The "Can you dig it" game is a Daddy DOND style game
I didn't realise that at 1st so collected the CYDI game straight away to find £10 was my highest box lol
The opening offer was was £1 odd then the 2nd offer was £2.05 even tho the lowest box remaining was £2 at the time
£4/£8 finish offer was £4.85 ended up with £4 golden gamble gave 1p which repeated 3 times

Next board didn't cost as much and after a few hi/lo gambles I was on dodgy numbers and it shot £6 repeat red so took the £12 and was gonna get off it.

Still had £2 credit and it spun in nudges with a Diamond above the middle reel, nudged this in and it opened the CYDI game for next feature so carried on.
Didn't cost much for the board tbh and this time I got it upto Level 3 or 4 which gives the £100/£50/£25 top box row.

Play CYDI and the £50 & £25 went straight out, offer was less than a fiver, The £100 survived the 2nd lot of eliminations but again the offer was still less than a fiver then it went, ended up with £2 and GG gave 1p again with 4 repeats and then a true skill repeat that cost me £1 to in £1 lol

I couldn't be arsed anymore after that. 

Things I noted

Banked 5 nudges after about £5 in and the banked nudges never came back so that's pointless
Had 4 of 5 Bonus numbers on the board, every single 1 awarded Shuffle which doesn't really help
Some cash amounts only have Bonus chance not repeat chance
All my features came from matching the "Start" gems
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
megastreaklover01
(08-07-2017, 10:41 AM)Gambo Wrote: With it looking totally different to the normal betcom stuff I chose not to force it on this occasion. So just gave it a couple of casual boards.

1st Board cost £16
The "Can you dig it" game is a Daddy DOND style game
I didn't realise that at 1st so collected the CYDI game straight away to find £10 was my highest box lol
The opening offer was was £1 odd then the 2nd offer was £2.05 even tho the lowest box remaining was £2 at the time
£4/£8 finish offer was £4.85 ended up with £4 golden gamble gave 1p which repeated 3 times

Next board didn't cost as much and after a few hi/lo gambles I was on dodgy numbers and it shot £6 repeat red so took the £12 and was gonna get off it.

Still had £2 credit and it spun in nudges with a Diamond above the middle reel, nudged this in and it opened the CYDI game for next feature so carried on.
Didn't cost much for the board tbh and this time I got it upto Level 3 or 4 which gives the £100/£50/£25 top box row.

Play CYDI and the £50 & £25 went straight out, offer was less than a fiver, The £100 survived the 2nd lot of eliminations but again the offer was still less than a fiver then it went, ended up with £2 and GG gave 1p again with 4 repeats and then a true skill repeat that cost me £1 to in £1 lol

I couldn't be arsed anymore after that. 

Things I noted

Banked 5 nudges after about £5 in and the banked nudges never came back so that's pointless
Had 4 of 5 Bonus numbers on the board, every single 1 awarded Shuffle which doesn't really help
Some cash amounts only have Bonus chance not repeat chance
All my features came from matching the "Start" gems

So in one line, what a load of old shit!!
So sad that that's how the so-called "gambling" industry has gone. You're not gambling anymore, you're just throwing your money down the toilet these days! If machines are new members of the modern wubbish family then you know pretty much that they're going to be a load of tosh before you even put one pound through them! Had enough of games tbh, been going to scratch tickets instead lately, at least any card could be a winner instead of all the decent prizes just being there for show most of the time, just to fill up a bit of room on the machine - you're never going to win them!
I'd love the old style machines these days, something you could make on, didn't take the piss for board costs and actually had a chance of winning the bigger prizes! Not any more, all the companies have found a way to make sure they always win, bastardise all the games and make them unplayable bar a force  Confused Sad
The following 1 user Likes megastreaklover01's post:
jerz92
The AWP industry has been deliberately sabotaged by Novomatic who want to get FOBTs into pubs.

The gambling industry is in peak condition.
Hi Lo on a Betcom anyway?

12 Lo...13
1 Hi...0
(08-08-2017, 05:46 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: The AWP industry has been deliberately sabotaged by Novomatic who want to get FOBTs into pubs.

Did novomatic purchase bell fruits??
(08-08-2017, 06:53 PM)BiffoTheBear Wrote:
(08-08-2017, 05:46 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: The AWP industry has been deliberately sabotaged by Novomatic who want to get FOBTs into pubs.

Did novomatic purchase bell fruits??

Yes, a few years ago now.
Very good purchase.