Power Five £5JP £55 GATW Series
Went on holiday, in the arcade was a power 5, one of my favourite £5JP machines. £1 in on 10p stake gives £5, collect thanks. 
Switch to 20p, £2 in GATW, get in! Gives flat 5'er, gotta try the after board. It kept going and going and going, go all the way after go all the way. Interestingly though, only did 2 MS that went past. 
After the series had ended it was still happy. Giving jackpot boards etc. 

How common are these??
(06-25-2017, 02:25 PM)Backtrack Wrote: Went on holiday, in the arcade was a power 5, one of my favourite £5JP machines. £1 in on 10p stake gives £5, collect thanks. 
Switch to 20p, £2 in GATW, get in! Gives flat 5'er, gotta try the after board. It kept going and going and going, go all the way after go all the way. Interestingly though, only did 2 MS that went past. 
After the series had ended it was still happy. Giving jackpot boards etc. 

How common are these??
Still haven't forgotten your so called emptier on £5 break da bank.
You have; wrong machine mentioned!!!

They're probably considerably rare and saved for. Most DONDs did these big GATW runs on £5, though I've never been on the good end of one. Been going on since who knows when. They always were very streaky but ofc in the past they didn't have a show. Good that you had a nice run though! Never had a proper gatw run off any DOND.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power five? edthebear33 9 2,682 03-05-2015, 03:23 AM
Last Post: Damo
  gatw runs on donds. green89 7 1,923 10-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Last Post: streakseims
  Sonic Series steelfix1 6 1,869 08-08-2013, 07:55 AM
Last Post: megastreaklover01