Wish upon a jackpot
Has anyone had a jackpot roll in on this before?
Was playing 50p stake and got the ugly fat cunt fairy across the
screen,was praying it wasn't wild reels as that's the only feature
that can fuck you off without a win,anyway got wild reels and it only
done one on the middle reel so I was obviously thinking here we go but
to my astonishment I ended getting 5 jackpot symbols for the £50.
Had 2 jp's roll in on quid play (no feature). Probably wont see it again.
Seen it once myself.
(04-20-2015, 07:36 PM)mr x Wrote: so if i wonted to buy me own house as i have over 10k a year coming in would i get turned down as well
There's now 3 of these Blueprint digital pieces of shit in a nearby Wetherspoons

Cheers Rudd!

Of course you could alternatively tackle one of the 3 Betcoms!
Don't know why anybody would play this 'random' game on a £100 jackpot when u could walk into the bookies and play one on 92%and win 500. Or of course on line and get 95%.

Crazy playing any 'random' game on low %age with a ton jackpot. The more idiots play this tripe the more they'll put it out.

I think people have a misconception that they're playing the same game as they see on line or in
The bookies when in actual fact they're playing disgusting filth.

Please everyone, AVOID!!!!!!
A decent fruit machine showed up near me recently and the amount of play it gets compared to the other tripe on offer is just unbelievable!!
(06-19-2017, 11:14 AM)PMK Wrote: Don't know why anybody would play this 'random' game on a £100 jackpot when u could walk into the bookies and play one on 92%and win 500. Or of course on line and get 95%.

Crazy playing any 'random' game on low %age with a ton jackpot. The more idiots play this tripe the more they'll put it out.

I think people have a misconception that they're playing the same game as they see on line or in

I see where you're coming from, awful games and defo to be avoided but as I've said before the reason people play them is cause you are in the pub drinking, you're not thinking about the fact bookies have a better opportunity for gambling, you are in the situation where that's the option in front of you, so it's just a bit of entertainment. Albeit with poor RTP etc and ton jp. You don't expect miracles from playing them and you rarely get them!!!!

I'd imagine most pub players don't have a clue about RTP etc in any case, they just want something to pass the time and entertain them briefly.

Of course you do see addicts on them, generally women I find that just sit pouring money into generally luck of the Irish! I'm sure we've all seen the like, they can sit for a long time on them! Although those types would be better off in the bookies in terms of chances to win big etc, it's all just gonna go back in soon enough anyhow so it doesn't really make any difference.

I used to punt them now and again the odd tenner but got bored and stopped, can't say I miss em
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
I see the point of those that say they are filth etc but if you have playerd smashing everything else then I see the appeal. I always play 50p and gamble all wins on x 10 as its random. If it hits it's walking away money.
(06-19-2017, 11:14 AM)PMK Wrote: Don't know why anybody would play this 'random' game on a £100 jackpot when u could walk into the bookies and play one on 92%and win 500. Or of course on line and get 95%.

Yeah okay, so you timmmy and tiger can make thousands and thousands? didn't timmmy say that in one of his videos and then mention the chip?
To be fair Wishing All Your Mmmmms Come True is one of the slightly better games if you want to play £100 digital junk, just try playing some Novomatic crap on the iPub2!

Amazing how tilt that fat fucking Griffin fairly makes you when he comes halfway across the screen then goes off in a puff of smoke, hardly like he gives anything decent much of the time even when he does land anyway the twat!

But come on now it is hardly the longest walk in the world to locate a bookies from any pub is it now?!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Mr Move It
I have had the roll in once on it.

I don't mind the game for some reason the gamble i find (Not all the time before i get battered) can be quite fair and likes landing on big gambles. Mind you I agree with the random statement if you go deep you're in trouble. But that fairy.. piss take. Its just one of those games you gotta try a bit and see what happens i guess.
It's one of those random games that you'll be down on long run for sure.... enough said lol
Never appealed to me but I see more and more casuals choosing games of this ilk over analogue games in the pub these days.
Thanks to everything getting forced to fuck and left dead it's the randoms or sharking in wethers
For the record I lost £500 in William Hill recently in virtually no time at all on slots...

Wish Upon A Jackpot got Jack And The Beanstalk Golden Goose ... £70
Genie Jackpots got the Genie Spins ... < £50
Centurion Free Spins features both < £50
Centurion normal got the shite free spins with multiplier bonus for about £15 then decided to leave after one more win on the reels whatever it was even £1...yeah that cost £70!  Bloke popped out of the bush at one point for the collosal reel and stuck a Centurion symbol right in the middle of the screen pity there were none on the left! Total win £0.00
Then the icing on the cake down to my last few quid Eye Of Horus drops in a bonus ... 11 fucking quid!

As well as that they've removed quite a few decent games including Temple Of Trrasures probably because you could actually win on those from time to time and even Reel King Potty has been riddled with so you can no longer save part of your winnings during gambles!

Clearly their FOBTs only exist now to try and tempt you into online slotting!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
lol always makes me laugh when that bloke pops out of the bushes on Centurion...especially when the f**ker disappears again!
(06-21-2017, 08:37 AM)JG Sluts Wrote: Never appealed to me but I see more and more casuals choosing games of this ilk over analogue games in the pub these days.

Was playin a pie the other day and some guy got on the random digi beside me. Asked if i had won out of it lol.  Told him i aint touched it, and that its supposed to be random anyway. then pie opened the game while talking. He replied with "i do better on this than on that though!", wasnt exactly suprised at that comment! 
Instantly he was sayin "halves yer?! Referring to the pie that i was 30 into. Luckily it lost on ? 2 moves later before he had the chance to try and tell me what to do before he fucked off.
I never had a jackpot. Sad
Randy?
rko

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flukey jackpot SmegHead 16 2,045 03-17-2017, 01:30 AM
Last Post: GNASHER7
  100 pound jackpot cashpots mr x 10 2,502 12-16-2016, 02:52 PM
Last Post: LookUp
  First £200 Jackpot? Enchanted Isle (Rainbow Riches) NoDeal 9 4,221 04-16-2016, 11:29 PM
Last Post: PMK
  The first jackpot you ever won? Mr Move It 44 9,100 07-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Last Post: DaveScouse
  Historic jackpot amounts? Mr Move It 23 5,631 01-31-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Nixxy
  Jackpot steelfix1 0 372 11-11-2014, 02:21 AM
Last Post: steelfix1
  100 pound jackpot list mr x 3 1,314 10-22-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Jamesy
  Anyone ever seen this Cluedo 75 pound jackpot fruit machine? Duncanc 9 2,578 09-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Caught a guy cheating in the act (taking jackpot from machines) Duncanc 26 6,062 09-16-2013, 11:24 AM
Last Post: goldenx
  first big jackpot u ever got? darkhorse 29 5,623 03-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Last Post: spa