Should JPF be closed?
why would it even be suggested it should close?
The Facebook version of potty is just full of toolers and people just bragging about the fact they have the latest empty and a bank account bigger than HSBC itself anyway
Marching on together
The following 2 users Like Fenso's post:
Mr Move It, Slasher
There is a great empty on bank accounts at the moment just keep switching to different banks for £100 - £200 a time! Doubt a lot of players would get past the credit check mind!

Much easier than risking £150 - £200 for a tenner up on a Betcom anyway!
I wonder if I can find the scumbag button poppers going around cov on there!
I'm glad this thread got such a positive response.

Maybe someone will release a decent machine...
Ed
(06-18-2017, 11:42 PM)Fenso Wrote: The Facebook version of potty is just full of toolers and people just bragging about the fact they have the latest empty and a bank account bigger than HSBC itself anyway

I'm not a member of that group but I have been sent snippets of the morons in there posting rediculous things.

That said I've also been informed of a few people from here running their mouths and doing unthinkable things whilst sat in front of certain machines in the last couple of months. The mind really does boggle.
Who's been jizzing on machines?
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
My minds boggling alright
Just the 4 refills. That'll do.
what did you do, get one refill then wait a week and then see them off and hear the stories of 4 refills by the next player?

those sort of empties only last when you are the only one that knows it in an area and you can take a more conspicuous amount for alot longer.
(06-19-2017, 04:25 PM)AMK Wrote: Just the 4 refills. That'll do.

Only 4?
Marching on together
I get as many refills as I want in Subway.

Oh shit I've just let the secret out!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
Fenso
I'm going to pop every button on every dispensor I see
I don't post much but always have a browse, there is alot of negativity but then the whole industry is negative at the moment. Its just fun to read the banter and the piss being taken always a good read! Shouldnt ever go!
The following 2 users Like Boydie's post:
adamtheaddict, Slasher
Going nowhere while I have a say lol
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Timmy should post more often. I see him lurking on here every now and then, but very rarely posts. 
C'mon Timmy, give us a post.
The following 1 user Likes 416's post:
Mr Move It
This forum seems to have no purpose, I`m a mod on gambling.co.uk and the forums have been pulled ( relative to a court order). This site needs to improve, maybe cat fights vs keyboards at dawn. The future is YT channels, select channels not your addicts paradigm which is what this is.
Lol. Rearrange these words. Head and knob.
Shuffle em in then laddie
(06-24-2017, 08:26 AM)10pack Wrote: Shuffle em in then laddie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bent Arcades Closed Down: machines destroyed! anonamouse 15 3,626 03-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Last Post: KimGreen