Should JPF be closed?
OK it's a bit drastic, but the only thread on here with any real activity is a fairly vitriolic spat between a couple of fairly senior members.

The death of the pub fruit game has meant that most people here have nothing really to discuss. Every new machine that comes out gets a short thread where everyone agrees it's shit and thats about it.

I'm sure there are other forums for online and fobty users.

Should jpf close if through no fault of our own we have nothing positive to say?
Ed
You could have said this last week.

I renewed the domain for another 2 years only this Monday  :>(
The following 3 users Like Gambo's post:
HoveSam, JP 24/7, Mr Move It
Why would it close? Most regular members probably visit the site daily. Whilst some post more than others it doesn't mean no one is interested. Looking at the 'most recent posts' section at the bottom it says that there has been activity on at least 11 threads since Tuesday. Not too shabby imo.

Don't really understand the point of this thread. No-one forces you to visit. If you don't like it, don't return. It really is as simple as that.
Im a relatively new member and not really a part of the base jpf community but I enjoy browsing the forum on a daily basis so I vote no
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Mr Move It
I like it here. It just seems a little negative at the mo
Ed
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
All boards go negative from time to time. I'd rather that than the nicey nice all the time. Spices things up a bit...

AND no, nope, nadda, no way, should JPF close.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Saying that, it's been a while since I had a pop. Maybe I've mellowed?
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
Fenso
I used to agree but I actually think it's picked up on here lately
Marching on together
Agreed. I feel like it was quieter than this three months ago. No doubt Gambo has some sort of statistics blooper to say for sure.
(06-16-2017, 07:42 PM)Whispering Ted Lowe Wrote: Agreed. I feel like it was quieter than this three months ago. No doubt Gambo has some sort of statistics blooper to say for sure.

Ask Hazel, she's a statistician.
In some ways, since the "pro advantage" was pretty much removed, and fruits turned to crud, it's been a more pleasant place to pop in to.

I remember all the paranoia a few years back about all the "secret info" and "methods", loads of argy bargy ensued... now we're all pretty much on the same level playing field on those super duper Blueprint digitals........
You guys might be fighting over the blueprints but I know how to get mega streak out of betcoms
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
kermithopper
Shhhh
Ed
I like it here. Makes me feel a bit better when boards cost £23 to come on here and find out someone else's cost £40 lol
(06-16-2017, 09:31 PM)jerz92 Wrote: You guys might be fighting over the blueprints but I know how to get mega streak out of betcoms

So do I.  Put in £160.   Sorry to leak it...
The following 2 users Like jokepoteer's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
A forum can be about anything. As the fruits are so shite maybe some of the sections could be merged and others created making it more of a general chit chat place (which it basically is atm). Theres a good (on the whole) set of members here, would be a shame to shut it down, but gambling in general is piss poor atm which is why I dont post any my days etc, the same for alot of people.
The following 1 user Likes dude_se's post:
megastreaklover01
Ihh
Sorry I'm really struggling with how to post a new thread on here,I've totally forgotten?
Youve got to to into the sub forum you wanna post the thread in, then click post thread top right
The only other option is Facebook but I find that impersonal and materialistic. People just pushing the like button and not actually engaging in discussion.

That's the reason why I prefer forums because people do engage in discussion which are presented as threads, and the moderating of posts seems to be better than on Facebook. I think that Jackpotty should stay Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bent Arcades Closed Down: machines destroyed! anonamouse 15 3,667 03-02-2013, 10:04 AM
Last Post: KimGreen