Gary Cashpot Knows...
http://www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk/news/1...sive-care/
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Well said mate, they got greedy and fucked about with there
Machines now nobody plays them . Don't think anyone would touch
Them if they went upto £2 a pop ?
Even if there trying for £500 jackpots in pubs.
It would still be the same.
Tho I wouldn't mind a community games 777 in a pub which could be
Ok for punters that haven't played them and could be attractive than the
Shit that's out
Both bacta and the pub industry have called for a maximum stake of £2 and a maximum prize of £150. Our modelling suggests this would boost the cash in box figure by around 6%.

Yeah, and my modelling which cost £0 guarantees the average joe punter would rather invest their maximum £2 stake in a bookies faulty to try and win the maximum prize of £500...
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
megastreaklover01, SmegHead
Why can't they just leave it as it is, perhaps increase stake but not jackpot. The jackpot is already high enough, any more and it's going to completely fuck it. Machines can't afford quirks these days.
Increase stake??? Who the fuck would play £2 a go £100jp!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
keno
£2 a credit could be good, so long as the increase the % to minimum 78!

thick fucking cunts the lot of them.

SERIOUSLY JUST COPY GAMES FROM WHEN THEY WERE MORE POPULAR AND PUT THEM AT 84%+

AND TRY TO FACTOR IN THAT THERE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SOME AMUSEMENT INVOLVED AND THE PRICE FOR THAT AMUSEMENT SHOULD NOT BE TEN TIMES THE AVERAGE WAGE OF THOSE THAT PLAY?!

GENUINELY BELIEVE TO PLAY A NEW FRUIT ON POUND A GO AT A REASONABLE SPEED IS ABOUT £100 AN HOUR?

OF COURSE THAT IS UNLESS YOU ARE WAITING FOR A FRUIT THEN IT IS ONE PRESS OF THE START BUTTON EVERY 30 SECONDS ON 50P A GO, COLECTING SOMETHING AT THE END OF EACH BOARD AND ENDS WITH THEM BEING ABOUT £30 IN AFTER AN HOUR FOR A £50 BOX THAT AND THEY DON'T PUT A POUND IN AFTER!
Yes I've seen that Gary Cashpot pipe up on a few news stories on that site. I wonder who it could be?!!!!
I remember when they introduced the £ stake on AWPs when a lot of the Reds were doing the rounds, I liked the bonus starts and some of the mad roll in wins you got on indy and hi-lo silver, they added extra enjoyment and didn't do it on lower stakes so a proper incentive to play the higher stake, now the issue is that most of the stuff these days isn't much fun to play on 25p/50p or £ so I can't see how £2 is the answer. More enjoyable machines would be a start, the addicts are still out there but most are savvy enough to know the rigged deal or weird reflex isn't a good punt.
The following 4 users Like aboza21's post:
JP 24/7, keno, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
Anyone that wants to gamble and have a chance of winning 'big' will play faultys or go online.

AWP are dead neither amusement or good for a gamble.

They either increase the rtp to make them playable or drop the jackpot to £50 and make it winnable.

Otherwise just scrap them as a concept and put faultys in pubs

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
(06-08-2017, 06:34 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Anyone that wants to gamble and have a chance of winning 'big' will play faultys or go online.

AWP are dead neither amusement or good for a gamble.

They either increase the rtp to make them playable or drop the jackpot to £50 and make it winnable.

Otherwise just scrap them as a concept and put faultys in pubs

70 JP was the best but to be fair that was because of methods.

Bring back 35 jp
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01
I really liked the late 70s/early 100 converts gameplay wise
(06-08-2017, 09:39 PM)jerz92 Wrote: I really liked the late 70s/early 100 converts gameplay wise

Agreed. Perhaps tone down the playability slightly and it's bang on.
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
SmegHead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cashpot ob 17 4,500 04-01-2015, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Damo
  Can You Cob The Cashpot steelfix1 10 2,765 12-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Last Post: keykeythe1