Worst ever cock up
Today I missed superstop on juggling jackpots £80 in and it took another £80 to give megastreak.

That's piss poor.
They don't always go up to £100 sometimes goes up to £50 and stops And im stood there thinking I've missed until I watched it one day and didn't press anything
Marching on together
Really? Makes me feel a little better. It gave me £25 and I'm sure I hit it just after £50 so maybe it was coming back down. That's why it took so much more to go in.

I think the landlord is a bit of a gambler so first thing in the morning not the best plan
Yeah, theres this rdrt near me and every time I go to it it's ALWAYS on it's arse, like 60+ to phone every single time. Id say a player's massively on top of it but something else tells me otherwise, and I read one of the bandits posts on here about a landlord essentially playing the value out of his own machines so i feel like something similar may be going on there... About the sss I've had it actually go to 100 maybe 30 percent of the time
Even if it does go to the top it can skip off it and drop back down. Hard to believe such a decent, honest company would do anything disingenuous, but there you have it.
Biggest mistake I ever made on a fruit machine was when I was playing a £6 token Road Hog in Mr B's amusement arcade in Weston-super-Mare, and nudged the feature back in instead of the jackpot (damn that pesky red bar with the tyre on it on the middle reel). Before I knew it I was £9 deep before hearing that Beatles jackpot tune sampled through the Yamaha sound chip, hardware synonymous with many Barcrest MPU4 machines at that time. I then turned around and some cunt was taking £40 out of the Coronation Street that I'd been waiting for. An expensive mistake indeed Sad
(06-05-2017, 08:41 AM)jerz92 Wrote: I read one of the bandits posts on here about a landlord essentially playing the value out of his own machines so i feel like something similar may be going on there... About the sss I've had it actually go to 100 maybe 30 percent of the time

I wouldn't be surprised.  Remember Birmingham New Street station before the revamp?  There was an Italian coffee shop on the main bridge called S Barro.  I would catch a train at 3-4AM after clubbing, and I would see the cleaners inside S Barro playing the 2 machines in there.  The place would be locked as it was after hours so they had the machines to themselves.
Worst ever cock up? Maybe those cockups at King Of Games Platinum? I'm fuming after tonight!!

I played a couple of their games and thought "Hang on there's no Hi Lo buttons on this thing!?" Still got through a couple of small wins and even did the Timmy gamble on OUAT.
Then, with £23 credit I go on Cop The Loot. Just wanting to run off that £3 on the 25p stake.
Weirdly I get on the board - bonuses galore - DONDy feature open, extra life, inner board.
Happily going round and round, bit annoyed I cant go lower on a 12 or whatever but now I've got Super deal open and still got the extra life plus an almost full streak of coppers hats.
Then I land on the ?
Fair enough I've got an extra life EXCEPT IT ASKS FOR HI or LO TO FKIN CONTINUE!! THE ONE THING I CAN'T DO! Machine waits for me to do something but I can't and it can't kill me but I can't move...
Bloke in the arcade says he'll call the engineer but nowt else he can do in the meantime if I want to get my credit back he'll have to switch it off and on again. What an absolute farce! Do they not realise this? Fuming!
Press the screen?
Pretty hard to cock up a machine where you put in money then press the start button a lot just hoping for a cwrwwrarsrfggxggfyhvhvughghf bgttddtxtfyyvhvhuugugug really!
(06-05-2017, 10:36 PM)kong Wrote: Press the screen?

There's a compunded fault on these in that the screen resolution/playing area is wrong/cropped so that you can't actually touch the hi/lo on screen either.
The following 1 user Likes JG Sluts's post:
paggamaggaloo
(06-05-2017, 11:38 PM)Whispering Ted Lowe Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 10:36 PM)kong Wrote: Press the screen?

There's a compunded fault on these in that the screen resolution/playing area is wrong/cropped so that you can't actually touch the hi/lo on screen either.

Oh, nice. Seen that on a quiz machine, not on one of these things yet.

Too much to ask to have reliable hardware in 2017 then!
Believe me I pressed every inch of that screen! lol
The following 1 user Likes paggamaggaloo's post:
aboza21
Some of them have the pysical buttons and some dont. Some have on screen buttons some dont. Its just a pisstake really. Luckily its never screwed me with a hi lo continue.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst feature? paggamaggaloo 10 938 04-01-2017, 08:59 AM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Worst music / fuck up on a fruit Boulderdash 10 1,639 02-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Worst ever bonus? 6099john 21 6,046 03-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dazzler
  worst manufacturer ob 12 2,853 03-13-2015, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  The worst hotels when out playing Peko 1 636 09-23-2014, 07:51 AM
Last Post: JP 24/7
  the best and worst. lewispayne7 7 1,516 06-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Last Post: lewispayne7
  The Official Worst New Release of 2012 Award Cf 17 4,029 12-21-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: streakseims
  whats you worst arcade mr x 4 1,256 08-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Last Post: jokepoteer
  worst machine of the year 2011 Cf 40 6,506 01-15-2012, 02:06 AM
Last Post: SmegHead
  what is the worst machine youve played on. superelvis30 37 6,528 12-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Billnye7