The fast forcus
(08-06-2017, 11:03 PM)Fenso Wrote: I had somebody want to fight me on the beach in Western super mare over a power play they "caught me on" got cornered on the pier by Mr meathead hard man and his little cronies! if me and my mate hadn't of had about 4k in cash on us including about £300 in coins I'd taken out of 'his' power play then I'd of been slightly more tempted to take him up on his challenge! Wouldn't mind but I was looking for a low tech but thought we'd play the fruit while passing!

Pathetic some of the shit you get when on your travels isn't it. Need a body guard to play fruits now

What a twat. Did he just walk off in the end?
(08-07-2017, 02:11 AM)HoveSam Wrote: been threatened on numerous occasions, most recent last summer by a group and it was that i'd be glassed from behind if caught there again! haven't been back but only coz the game has evolved a bit since then.

i had one of my batmans constant different buttons popped until a couple of weeks ago they started jamming the mech and now it has obv been changed. pretty sure they only play betcoms so i am more than happy to retaliate, especially as i can trade losses with anyone that wants to laugh thinking it is in their favour. No, nearly always what goes around comes around.

vindictive? Biffothebear, that is the way the game is.

Yes I know the way of the game. Where I am we don't get much of these problems so maybes it's just because I'm ignorant to it. 

By the looks of it if i had to go through what you do and others here I'd fuck it right off to be honest. 

Only place I ever had bother was in Northampton. I left quite promptly as not jeopardise my float.
Northampton's quite a "populated" area. I used to go up there a fair bit this time last year as there was an abundance of playables and I always used to do alright. Lucky I didn't ever get caught! ;D I did walk onto a rather nasty stitch up on a power once over there though.
(08-08-2017, 02:12 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Northampton's quite a "populated" area.  I used to go up there a fair bit this time last year as there was an abundance of playables and I always used to do alright.  Lucky I didn't ever get caught! ;D  I did walk onto a rather nasty stitch up on a power once over there though.

It was quite good for a while to be honest as I had a place to kip in Wellingborough (which for the record is a also fun place to play). 

I think some people in some areas still bang all there wages in on Friday night and don't like when some else walks in and easily takes there hard earned.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Betcom Forcus Ever Boulderdash 5 1,122 03-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash