That's your lot! ! !

Ah fuck it have a break and forcus Live and let pie

That's your lot! ! !

Great so that's a hundred quid or so down on two Betcoms

Played a load of shit on IPUB 2 for a bit then went back to Live and let pie 

Cdgdttdttdtdtdtdtdtyfyfugu bigyftdtdtfyfyfufgugugug

Then tried Treasure Island again

That's your lot! ! !

Got a £25 box after that time so gave it up as a bad job!

It isn't so much the financials compared to the absolute boredom suicide inducing sessions on them!  Especially with the 'anchors away' and 'pieing start' again and again and again and again!

LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
LOSE
fucking hell 235 on a toast?!!

yes the 3 flats in a row must be a troll, or someone else being paid by betdotcom to promote their exciting releases!
3 flats in a row, blimey if that pissed me off, Id be one angry man!
Think I've had about 11 flats in a row at one point!
235? Fuck me.
Twist yesterday-102 in for a 150 then a 15 deal next board                                                                                                                                                                                                      Popeye different pub-60 in it hits 100 just collected as no point going for mega plus it was on a non-flash board, after board gave 12 quid took g.i.t.g and gave double...cheers  :D
Is popeye guaranteed mega in GITG on an invincible board then? It doesn't go past from the wimpys?
No it can award cashpot
but you are guaranteed JP
No it can award half of a fiver
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Every flash I played out cashpot in till the last decided a fiver was my prize and the gitg halved it.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
i've definitely had 8 or more flats in a row on a few occasions, 3 is a result!
Well you could treat yourself to £270 in a Cash Explosion for a snake flat followed by a £25 game afterwards like I did earlier! ! !

£70 in went red, red, red, red, red, red, red, red (thats accurate!) then DONK until £270 when it finally went red again and flashed!

Fuck knows why it did that!
From the ones I've played you can't always rely on that red business anyway.

I've had a few do what you have said and do a load of reds in a row (maybe not eight) only to then not red.

I've had others more or less alternate then just go in. i.e. no consecutive reds.

£270 in is harsh though - I think about £180 is my worst.
Anti force programming, just don't play them theyre shit. They've always got enough value reserved to 'show' way earlier than they're due. The programmers aren't stupid
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
JG Sluts, megastreaklover01
If it goes back white it wasn't ready ffs!!!!!!
They generally don't do 8 reds in a row though before turning back white. Not counting the board entry's on jugglings etc that come from the trail at the side

And they generally don't cost £270 to cave either more to the point!

I did however get a £100 pot once on juggling the next board after a 150 which had me questioning how much it would cost if I forced it after that
Marching on together
They're getting so crazily done ATM betcoms that I don't see how many people are actually winning on them!
Around here they were ok for a period. Have become utterly pointless now.
Taking two more on Today.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Betcom Forcus Ever Boulderdash 5 955 03-07-2017, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash