Wow
I got 191x stake. I know it's a nice win but I can't help but feel I got incredibly unlucky on a game with seemingly so much potential, considering I had 11 spins with all the symbols converted to elephants!? No doubt my old pal jimbo will upload a video tomorrow of him hitting several grand on it!!
stuck 30 quid in with a 150% bonus earlier, beat wagering due to some massive hits and cashed out 5, kept 50 back to keep playing and just hit this, not a huge win but it rolled in £3.60 and this giant bellend came down and...

https://imgur.com/a/mtA6r
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Mr Move It
Peanuts...
He can multiply wins by up to 1000x apparently. I've never seen him do more than 6! I might have to get some recording software for sessions like I had last night, such a rollercoaster would have made for great viewing. Cashed out £750 in the end as I was too tired to continue, off a 30 deposit I'm pretty happy
(11-27-2017, 11:25 AM)jerz92 Wrote: He can multiply wins by up to 1000x apparently. I've never seen him do more than 6!  I might have to get some recording software for sessions like I had last night, such a rollercoaster would have made for great viewing. Cashed out £750 in the end as I was too tired to continue, off a 30 deposit I'm pretty happy

Spend it wisely mate said every gambler ever, that never spends their winnings wisely!!
Just had a go at making a bonus compilation video, it was actually quite good, a lot of bonuses but I was editing it and realised you couldn't hear anything I was saying throughout the whole thing Sad

So I cropped out the best bit and uploaded it anyway.

I'll have another go at making one in the future once i've bought a new mic/fixed the sound problems!

The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
Moff, Mr Move It
(11-29-2017, 01:24 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Just had a go at making a bonus compilation video, it was actually quite good, a lot of bonuses but I was editing it and realised you couldn't hear anything I was saying throughout the whole thing Sad

So I cropped out the best bit and uploaded it anyway.

I'll have another go at making one in the future once i've bought a new mic/fixed the sound problems!

Why does this never happen when you up the stakes?! Nice win though from 40p nearly 1000x?
Mental init, usually takes hundreds of spins to bonus too and this one dropped in off 15 or so spins! The spin at the end with the 4 wilds could have gone sick but not complaining by far the biggest bonus I've ever had on that game.
If anyone's got a spare hour, here's an online slot bonus compilation of this evening's session!

I can assure you it's a decent watch. No voiceover as mic volume is way out of whack. Won't be making a habit of this (it takes absolutely bloody ages)

Starting balance: £250 (no bonus)
Cashout target: £500

Thanks to anyone that watches it
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
Mr Move It, shapesy
(11-29-2017, 01:24 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Ref : Bonanza video

Great bonus there!  I liked the William Tell Overture music that plays when you get the bigger wins on Big Time Gaming slots.

(11-30-2017, 03:40 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Ref : 1 hour slots bonus compilation.

Superb - I enjoyed watching that, and a new Youtube channel in the making :D  It's nice to hear some banter, but as I don't do online gambling, I enjoyed hearing the music and sounds at full volume.  There is lots of detail that I don't notice when viewing other channels like Rocknrolla.  Liked your banter via Notepad pop-ups too Smile

A few key points:

1. I like the sharp editing... good stuff!
2. I think the quick spinning on Gandalf was a tad too fast but all other slots were just about right imo
3. rofl on Windows update notifications that popped up
4. Lots of slots I've not seen before e.g. Neon Stax... like the 80s retro style
5. I loved how Bonanza teased several times with that long guitar chord
6. I liked how you teased on the Jungle Spirit and Phantom/Opera bonus types

A heads up: you might get a copyright notice on Phantom/Opera.  I've seen other Youtubers get it with Guns'n'Roses and Game of Thrones where they had to silence the music otherwise the greedy record labels take the entire video down, even if it's only a 60 second chunk out of a 1 hour slots session.
Mr move it - I really appreciate the feedback mate thank you! Yeah it's a real shame there's no voiceover as because it was such a rollercoaster my reactions to some of the wins were hilarious! Glad you enjoyed the session mate, and if I decide to do another I'll be sure to sort out the Mic!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
Mr Move It
And yeah Gandalf was really tilting me, if you notice at the start he has about 200 quid off me before finally dropping I'm his scatters, at that point I didn't think there was even gonna be a video!
That 4 wild set up on Rhino has to be one of the worst set ups I’ve ever seen... and all 2s aswel!

I can just hear Dunover screaming and cursing at his laptop as that rolls in. Good video though mate
Marching on together

Got to love the UK gambling regulations!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
jerz92
I know Fenso mate haha first and only time I'm sure I'll ever see that and it's Wank and all 2x... I did get embarrassingly pissed off with that to be fair, kind of glad I only had it on 80p imagine how you'd feel if you got done like that at 4 quid... and that bonanza bonus at 2 quid!! Cheers for checking it out
I just filmed another video, it was a low roll wagering attempt £50 and £50 bonus.

I was just watching it back, about to upload it and from 7 minutes in it's just all the slot noises and my bloody desktop. no idea what happened!!

There was a monster double feature on scruffy duck that went 428x stake, so gutted the recording went wrong

Here's a game I've never played before and I've never seen any streamers play, looks really cool! Basically when the free spins are triggered, you wanna get as high up the pyramid as possible. My first ever bonus on it came after 9 spins, and there it is
Better than a kick in the dick mate! ;)
I agree. I’ve had one or two kicks to the balls recentley lol
Didnt you quit? I can the point of getting back on fruits but online?
#Martalife
#Seshlife