General head up questions
I've been mooching around and played a few new bits of stuff,  and have a few questions for the enlightened.

1) Came across a couple of clubbers - Cops and Robbers Platinum, cashpots on 250 and reserve on £70 ish. Does the main cashpot reset to £250 every time? There was talk of a static cashpot on these.... is there a tell when cashpot is due, like the old software where it used to drop the cashpot symbols in close?

2) Cops and Robbers smash and grab £250 clubber - feels like an upgraded value perfect deal....does it COB  a decent value like £50 as per its pub counterpart? Anything else to look out for?

3) East Wing West Wing on Ipub2, does it rig the deal? It feels like it. Couldn't get over a £20 offer at all...big boxes always took out before any decent offer. Could have been a bad run, but I remember previously snaring a £30 ish deal off the first deal board a couple of times.

Thanks to the illuminati that may be able to help!
(05-14-2017, 10:56 PM)kidgloves Wrote: I've been mooching around and played a few new bits of stuff,  and have a few questions for the enlightened.

1) Came across a couple of clubbers - Cops and Robbers Platinum, cashpots on 250 and reserve on £70 ish. Does the main cashpot reset to £250 every time? There was talk of a static cashpot on these.... is there a tell when cashpot is due, like the old software where it used to drop the cashpot symbols in close?

2) Cops and Robbers smash and grab £250 clubber - feels like an upgraded value perfect deal....does it COB  a decent value like £50 as per its pub counterpart? Anything else to look out for?

3) East Wing West Wing on Ipub2, does it rig the deal? It feels like it. Couldn't get over a £20 offer at all...big boxes always took out before any decent offer. Could have been a bad run, but I remember previously snaring a £30 ish deal off the first deal board a couple of times.

1. Yes. Look out for cashpots dropping on the reels. Pretty sure that shows it's happy. Does nudge them in and no doesn't reset to £250 it'll reset to the reserve.

2 unsure about cob... but plays like a perfect deal if ya get what I mean.

3. No. It doesn't rig values imo... had several 50's etc and a 75 on a spank board but haven't had all that much experience with it as the ipub 2's have only appeared en mass recently.
The following 2 users Like Tommo's post:
kidgloves, Mr Move It
The answer to 3 is most definitely yes!
The following 1 user Likes Cf's post:
adamtheaddict
1 yes but a little tighter.
2 £75 is generally the norm
3 might as well choose one of the low tech games in the unit
The future is much like the present, only longer.
1) 4 of a kind wins/holding wins, id wait till the reserve was higher than 70
2) Do not play that if it's not phoning!!!!!!!
3) Not played it much, seems pretty poor
1 - I wouldn't know
2 - loved these when Rileys had them - you mean Perfect Game not Perfect Deal
3 - other than when it was first on original GD lol only had the odd board - as you can't see the box I'd leave it
East & west wing on the i pubs dond game does not feel rigged i have had megastreak box twice 1st deal board a few 40 pound boxes & a 100 pound box when it upgrades via spank the banker square.
The following 1 user Likes GNASHER7's post:
megastreaklover01
(05-14-2017, 11:01 PM)Tommo Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:56 PM)kidgloves Wrote: I've been mooching around and played a few new bits of stuff,  and have a few questions for the enlightened.

1. Yes. Look out for cashpots dropping on the reels. Pretty sure that shows it's happy. Does nudge them in and no doesn't reset to £250 it'll reset to the reserve.

2 unsure about cob... but plays like a perfect deal if ya get what I mean.

3. No. It doesn't rig values imo... had several 50's etc and a 75 on a spank board but haven't had all that much experience with it as the ipub 2's have only appeared en mass recently.

I think there are a number of programs on these. The first ones you could take both cashpots as they were paid for. Then there was a program that rarely paid cashpot and reset to £250 to fuck up people on ferries playing the original way
Now it seems there's a third where cashpot is how they pay jackpot but it's not free.
Beware
Ed
Take both cashpots? Never seen that program! The classics on the ferrys you defo couldn't I'll say that much and that's going back 15 years odd!

The cashpot reset to 250 is a dip switch setting sepearte to the cashpot low frequency dip switch. I used to own one that's why I know! They can be on reset to 250 thing but on high cashpot setting or reset to 0 but low setting.

Cashpot and jackpot are the same thing, if it's there for cashpot you can also take jp although you wouldn't as you'd get no afters!!! Although that might just be the classic ones as those are the ones I used to play! It was obvious when it was there as it would just do 4 nudges all the time with 4 of a Kinds there
Quite how Wings has survived EVERY SINGLE IPUB REVISION SO FAR I have no idea bearing in mind all the other complete shit on them!
The following 3 users Like ridye's post:
dondplayer, megastreaklover01, Slasher
(05-15-2017, 08:40 PM)ob Wrote: Take both cashpots? Never seen that program! The classics on the ferrys you defo couldn't I'll say that much and that's going back 15 years odd!

The cashpot reset to 250 is a dip switch setting sepearte to the cashpot low frequency dip switch. I used to own one that's why I know! They can be on reset to 250 thing but on high cashpot setting or reset to 0 but low setting.

Cashpot and jackpot are the same thing, if it's there for cashpot you can also take jp although you wouldn't as you'd get no afters!!! Although that might just be the classic ones as those are the ones I used to play! It was obvious when it was there as it would just do 4 nudges all the time with 4 of a Kinds there

Cashpot on all 90s BFM clubbers was a free win so you could take both. Made me a small fortune.

This started on club explosion/attraction machines and on into cops and robbers.
Ed
Fair enough I'm just going by the ferry classic version ones
Wish I'd known about the dip switches before doing my absolute spuds in a couple of machines stuck in 250/250!
Ed
That low cashpot setting was vile, it would be nudging even like 50 quid in, but you just couldn't get the cp to come out, or jp for that matter would sit at that 75 block forever (obvious that was as always sent a 3/4 on the number).

There was a dond one in dartford 500 jp that looked pretty much similar to cops and that was sat on 500/500. Never paid it whilst it was in there to my knowledge, so the staff told me anyhow, and I had a big old sit on it once!
Interesting.  Didn't know that EWWW is on Ipub2.  I quite liked the reels-based AWP as it was one of the better DONDs imo.  So for this game (EWWW), does the software get copied from the reels-based AWP ROM into the Ipub2 catalogue of games?  I presume that the Ipub2 does have some standard PC hardware (as well as some bespoke and Scorpion hardware) and it would utilise a hard disk to store the AWPs ROM files and layout images?  Is it then played like as if it's an emulator running on a PC but with real money, so that the idea is that the game is still based on the AWP's software?
(05-21-2017, 02:00 AM)Mr Move It Wrote: Interesting.  Didn't know that EWWW is on Ipub2.  I quite liked the reels-based AWP as it was one of the better DONDs imo.  So for this game (EWWW), does the software get copied from the reels-based AWP ROM into the Ipub2 catalogue of games?  I presume that the Ipub2 does have some standard PC hardware (as well as some bespoke and Scorpion hardware) and it would utilise a hard disk to store the AWPs ROM files and layout images?  Is it then played like as if it's an emulator running on a PC but with real money, so that the idea is that the game is still based on the AWP's software?

Yes some of the ipub2 cabinets have it on along with most of the games you see on the original ipub (GD). But there's a new batch of software been put on a lot of them (both ipub and ipub2) that has a lot of the old games gone and new stuff like Batman themed on. I guess those that can't be updated via Wi-Fi will be the last to have those old games on.

As for the way the H/W why would the ipub need "some bespoke and Scorpion hardware" ? - emulators just need a PC, etc
I'd imagine they'd have something for the security chips etc
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
I like EWWW on the ipub :) I find it a fair game compared to the other more modern piles of shit on there. If it's a poor box I find it good for coming back and the board costs don't take the piss too much :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Random Find steelfix1 7 1,600 09-16-2012, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Jamesy
  general help!!!!!!!!!!! reelypotty88 24 3,755 02-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Last Post: streakseims