classic maygay slot night live stream
so i did a classic maygay slot machine night through mfme went really well 111 views on the night thought i would post it here for u guys see or not if  ur a moaner but enjoy those who want to have a peek.  
The following 1 user Likes RETRO MACHINE's post:
barrybigbananas
Retro,
While we all like fruit machine videos (I particularly enjoy the 5 pound challenges on *most* machines, please remember this is primarily a discussion forum, not a 'show-and-tell' only. We don't hate your videos, in fact completely the opposite. But 5 quid challenges or not, regardless, please stick to the diary thread for videos if they're coming this thick and fast. It'll help us keep the board a bit tidier.  Of course you're always Welcome to post your input and opinions on the machines you play in existing or new threads, and we'd all be appreciative and interested in that, don't you worry. You've had a fair bit of fruit experience, so dont be afraid to get typing too..!
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

The following 1 user Likes Peko's post:
Slasher
i was trying to keep my diary for £5 challenges dont want to be making tons of diary's for different stuff
No biggie if you just use the same diary for everything. If you want to keep the five quid diaries special, give them their own running total by each video. Then we can follow the totals alongside watching other vids.
Most, if not all members here by now are familiar with your channel, so don't think anything will be left unwatched.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin JG Slots - Slot Video Channel AMK 25 1,057 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Slot Play on Another God Hades Peko 0 275 12-01-2016, 10:48 AM
Last Post: Peko
  10 Minute Live Slot Play! Peko 1 455 11-19-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: LookUp
  Common Slot Machine Questions Mark On Fire 9 2,704 05-10-2013, 01:41 PM