RETRO MACHINE's video diary 2017
is it like in Skegness? Banned from one, banned from all? :D
Unfortunately the vast majority of places do not allow filming on their premises. It might be a public place but it's private/commercial property and they're entitled to ask you not to film. It isn't however against the law unless you subsequently use the footage for nefarious purposes or cause alarm harassment or distress through your actions. They are not entitled to ask you to delete footage unless they have grounds to suspect that an information governance clause has been breached. Cleary in this case it hasn't, you're purely filming a machine and not individuals and the audio isn't invasive either.
Barred for filming? Well well, what a surprise. When will the likes of Hypa, Timmy etc learn - you simply cannot just whip your phone out for hours on end filming fruit machines. It causes too much fire for the proper gamblers who punt £100s a week. Regarding them wanting the footage deleting, well - you have been filming on their property without their permission, so why shouldnt they ask for it to be deleted? Ok if the guy called you a wanker or whatever (which ironically isnt on film...) - so I can understand ever so slightly why you might feel angry about the barring, but if you retaliate with whatever you have said to him - well he is gonna call you all and sundry isnt he?
and if its the arcade i am thinking of retro will have a instant ban from cleepthorpes brid as the same company owns half of these towns

and the number 1 rule dont put where your filming in the video keep it private

number 2 dont film in a family arcade as you dont film when theres kids about !

number 3 is if you get caught filming and machine short pays you wont get your short pay back but a clip round the ear
One hundred percent agree with mr x there.
As now a load of videos have been done in coastal town's the places will be burnt now more then as if I seen a playable on a video I wouldn't be happy
Just noticed - this guy now has a PAYPAL link on his channel, for.....donations!!! This takes gambling to an all time low - asking folk to fund a habit, its no different then begging in the street for loose change. Poor effort.
The following 1 user Likes Pilsburydoughman's post:
chasnbons
Must be expensive putting together all these £5 challenge vids.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
might donate him a grand to stop putting up those challenges on here!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
chasnbons
(05-31-2017, 01:11 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Must be expensive putting together all these £5 challenge vids.

yeah as it takes x5 the jackpot value for a top board for 2 quid
(05-31-2017, 10:18 AM)Pilsburydoughman Wrote: Just noticed - this guy now has a PAYPAL link on his channel, for.....donations!!! This takes gambling to an all time low - asking folk to fund a habit, its no different then begging in the street for loose change. Poor effort.

"Poor effort"....... Not to mention fucking cheeky!

I won't be donating to that while ever there are some many GENUINE worthy causes in need of charitable help.

Tbh I hate the whole donating to gamblers thing anyway, but this is just ridiculous.  If you can't afford to keep the channel going (not sure how you COULDN'T, mine hasn't got much on it but it costs sod all), then shut the fucker down!
The following 2 users Like chasnbons's post:
Peko, Slasher
if i won the euro millions i'd be tempted to donate nickslots 50k!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin JG Slots - Slot Video Channel AMK 25 1,057 06-12-2017, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  RETRO SLOTS MONTAGE CHAPEL ST LEONARDS RETRO MACHINE 2 112 04-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Last Post: RETRO MACHINE
  werid reelfruits video mr x 11 3,184 03-30-2015, 11:02 PM
Last Post: ob
  Extreme Leprechaun Fucking Video steelfix1 7 2,444 05-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Last Post: goldenx
  my new video 8quid RyanW92 2 1,251 02-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Last Post: RyanW92
  New video RyanW92 6 1,664 02-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Last Post: RyanW92
  If this is fake, then this is an extremely well edited video!! exibizarep 61 13,803 12-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Last Post: Gambo
  THE BIG BRUM MEET VIDEO wildman87 13 3,004 09-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Matty
  New Little Devil's Fruits Tribute Video Johnnys Amusements 2 1,020 08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: PissheadPFC