my first time on party time double decker
£5 challenge party time double decker golden palm arcade chapel st leonards   
?
Perhaps start a diary and bundle all your vids into one easy to read thread?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
The following 1 user Likes JP 24/7's post:
jerz92
yeah as these threads are filling the board the last posts section up to quick
Why are these videos listed as '£5 Challenge' videos, when they clearly aren't?
(05-01-2017, 07:08 PM)mr x Wrote: yeah as these threads are filling the board the last posts section up to quick

Just like the crap you post does, only a bit more interesting.
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01
A bit 'pot-kettle' with that post surely?

Mr. X has been dealt with in the past regarding his posts, was banned a long time too. No need to stir the pot where it isn't necessary.
有難う御座います

ぺこ

CEO of JPF Japan. I play PACHISLO.

noos lla uoy ees
a £5 challenge is when insert the £5 straight away instead of the a quid they usually do. i didnt make the £5 challenge i just get challenged.
the rules are as follows.

1 put full £5 in before you start video
2 if the £5 has not won anything on last credit it can be extended
3 win or lose the challenge has to be taken and shown that the challenge has been taken
4 in some circumstances were the credit is limited if 5p or 2p go the the video has show £5 being played out or £10 if 20p/25p/30p
but for me its all about the machine play people see if they are good winners over all or ones to stay clear of.
i am sorry if there not your cup of tea but people still like to watch the game play
(05-02-2017, 09:05 AM)Peko Wrote: A bit 'pot-kettle' with that post surely?

Mr. X has been dealt with in the past regarding his posts, was banned a long time too. No need to stir the pot where it isn't necessary.

Really?

Like you're not doing the same thing with this post aimed at me then?

You are fully aware of the history and was in fact part of it at one point! (YouTube video)

You have your opinion and have voiced it, just like I have, so if like you say, there is 'No need to stir the pot where it isn't necessary' then maybe you shouldn't have commented?

People on here are often rude and derogatory in their posts, swearing and calling names and you say nothing, yet my extremely MILD post warrants your input?

Strange that!
and slasher moved my first videos here and told me all videos have to be placed in this section and embedded
(05-02-2017, 09:44 AM)RETRO MACHINE Wrote: a £5 challenge is when insert the £5 straight away instead of the a quid they usually do. i didnt make the £5 challenge i just get challenged.

1 put full £5 in  before you start video
3 win or lose the challenge has to be taken and shown that the challenge has been taken
4 in some circumstances were the credit is limited if 5p or 2p go the the video has show £5 being played out or £10 if 20p/25p/30p
but for me its all about the machine play people see if they are good winners over all or ones to stay clear of.
i am sorry if there not your cup of tea but people still like to watch the game play

Good explanation to a good question. I'm sure others (myself included) were wondering the same thing. 

Regarding peko's post - i think he was more referring to the dig at your best pal, Mr X lol
(05-01-2017, 06:22 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Perhaps start a diary and bundle all your vids into one easy to read thread?

This is not a bad idea either. Are you able to see the diaries section yet? I can open it up for you if needed
its just a craze thats starting to hit am sure it will get bigger overtime as all craze do and u might be all taking part
if want to slasher i just wanted to get my videos seen but if it will keep this peace then sure u can start one for me
(05-02-2017, 09:55 AM)Slasher Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 09:44 AM)RETRO MACHINE Wrote: a £5 challenge is when insert the £5 straight away instead of the a quid they usually do. i didnt make the £5 challenge i just get challenged.

1 put full £5 in  before you start video

Good explanation to a good question. I'm sure others (myself included) were wondering the same thing. 

Regarding peko's post - i think he was more referring to the dig at your best pal, Mr X lol

Pot-kettle was a dig at me Craig, and I am in no way ANYTHING like mrx, nor are my posts like his thank the Lord, if they or I were, then I wouldn't allow myself a keyboard.

As for my 'best pal' he more than deserves everything he gets after the stuff he's got away with imho.
(05-02-2017, 10:03 AM)RETRO MACHINE Wrote: its just a craze thats starting to hit am sure it will get bigger overtime as all craze do and u might be all taking part

The 'craze' is afaik the one started by Steve Lancett, for his older machines.

The point of them is though, that you stick a fiver in, play it off and see what the result is, not to keep sticking more and more into the machine, because as soon as you stick quid number 6 in, then it's no longer a £5 challenge, and turns into the usual fruity video.
The following 1 user Likes chasnbons's post:
megastreaklover01
i just follow the rules i have been set i and over time things evolve so for me the matter is closed
(05-02-2017, 10:14 AM)chasnbons Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 10:03 AM)RETRO MACHINE Wrote: its just a craze thats starting to hit am sure it will get bigger overtime as all craze do and u might be all taking part

The 'craze' is afaik the one started by Steve Lancett, for his older machines.

The point of them is though, that you stick a fiver in, play it off and see what the result is, not to keep sticking more and more into the machine, because as soon as you stick quid number 6 in, then it's no longer a £5 challenge, and turns into the usual fruity video.

Aka a force when quid after quid goes in then the notes start coming out lol!!
Kids of today and their crazes...
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Who's up for trying the £5 challenge on a £498 P5?
Me as it would last 5 seconds

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  astras party time + clones top box features RETRO MACHINE 3 405 05-07-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: RETRO MACHINE
  £5 challenge party time arena player 4 RETRO MACHINE 0 216 05-02-2017, 11:56 AM
  party time arenas RETRO MACHINE 0 173 04-30-2017, 01:14 PM
  party time arena mr x 9 2,994 03-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Gary_D
  going back in time a little bit lol wildman87 5 2,063 02-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Matty
  Reelfruits Party Day 28th December Peko 8 2,705 01-20-2014, 12:09 PM
Last Post: keno
  Double DOND Extra vid iLeWiZx1x 2 1,389 10-24-2012, 11:02 PM
Last Post: simonw09
  rainbow riches double pots ShEp 17 4,422 09-19-2012, 08:22 AM