How to stop a Megastreak

This gave me right Chuckle last night, we all know Hypalinx likes pushing out for MS

So after he turns down the £100 bloodbank in search of MS the next board gives 1st move to mystery on a 12 and gives Hi/Lo for Jackpot lol
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
megastreaklover01
Haha love how the sound disappeared too
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Haha love how the sound disappeared too
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
You can say that again
The following 2 users Like Gambo's post:
kermithopper, Slasher
That again
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
That again
The following 1 user Likes Tommo's post:
Slasher
Love how he decides in his head that it's better to play the normal phones than the golden game :D:D:D
Had something similar happen to me about 2/3 years go on cop the loot(not a digital)
Was pretty close to jackpot (always redding) and going round the board I land on the arrow that boots me out to a question mark. Awards me hi/low jackpot....no issues me thinks
Look at the number reel, 12 .....fantastic
Only time iv ever won off that
Was just talking to a mate about this last night. I honestly believed it was impossible to win a hi low jackpot.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Yeah hahaha it'll give it when you don't want it but never gives it for a quick steal lol
we all play games to a method (usually for profit or for fun, profit pays the bills zzz) , I`m not sure this would qualify as a pro
but well done for the video A+
on + side no territory wars because most of the decent games have been skipped!!!
I got hi-lo jackpot on MYMY (I think). It gave megastreak instead of jackpot. Flat, obvs.
Ed
Hypalinx doesn't seem to care if he wins or loses.

Must be nice to have that much spare cash
Ed
I quite liked this as a game, but don't expect a profit
Ed
unless hypa's job is very well paid he will be skint within a year? if he has a high disposable income though good luck to him, seems to enjoy himself, if he doesn't he is a pretty bad addict?!!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
Yeah like £3000 a month he puts on all these gambling sites.....where the fuck does he get that sort of money from every month?!
He seems to enjoy putting 200-400 in forcing new games just for the "fun" I suppose off it! Can't imagine he'd think there's any chance of a profit so it's just the entertainment!

He did buy a 777 that must have been a few quid (what do they fetch now anyone know)! As for online although he does 3000/month he has had some fair cashouts, so he's covered himself on that front!

He doesn't seem bothered slightly at losing say a bag online or more so I'd imagine he has a decent job/savings! Seems like a sound guy tbf, just a massive gambling hobby maybe, bordering into addict territory if he's not careful.
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
Yeah he seems sound. I've chatted once or twice hoping to meet up in London
Ed
well it's the decent job he needs coz using savings to fund punting will eventually get to anyone!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
(04-23-2017, 12:39 AM)HoveSam Wrote: well it's the decent job he needs coz using savings to fund punting will eventually get to anyone!

Too true - saddest will be if he came into a windfall such as inheritance and he ends up blowing the lot.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Power 5: The Megastreak that wasn't. Peko 14 3,868 07-25-2014, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Piesthecat