Betcom "Thats Your Lot" Diary
(04-17-2017, 12:10 PM)kong Wrote: That was the 7th consecutive flat. the first 6 were in the original post.

My attempt for the 8th has failed though.  Just £80 into a Juggling Pirates for a £150.

Since that, one flat, two £150s.  The second of which cost £210!  Cheers Dog Life, seems they find a way to take £60 off me one way or another!

So I'm back to square one with this challenge.

£210 for a forcus is madness. At least you got your £150 rather than perpetuating your rather silly self-harming challenge!

It's like Hypalinx focusing QPS machines. Yes, it will pay a jackpot if you give it £300, but really - why?!
The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
His new video is comedy gold
He forces a Popeye AGAIN 'to see if it goes past'

£160 in the message says 'press transfer for go this way'
It means to the next arrow I think
However he mis reads it as saying GATW lol

He gets the Mega Streak full on that board but carries on, to see what it forces him to do as he think she's invincible
It kicks him off onto a Brutus and kills him
The next 10 minutes he's in disgust about it being against the law etc lol
Even saying I've got it on video as proof
Quality
The following 2 users Like Reflux Gaming's post:
megastreaklover01, SmegHead
(04-17-2017, 04:55 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: At least you got your £150 rather than perpetuating your rather silly self-harming challenge!

It's like Hypalinx focusing QPS machines. Yes, it will pay a jackpot if you give it £300, but really - why?!

Its the quality of the entertainment I don't mind paying for, there are absolutely all sorts of exciting unknowns when you take on a Betcom:

Will it lose the turbo gamble again? Will it prevent normal board entry for more than £50? Will it go red every single board for £40, not give it and then stop going red? Will it reel error on MS? Will it note error / coin error / drop a random coin into the bottom of the machine? Will it offer more than £8 on deal or no deal? Will it rig the eliminations and show me fake boxes that it wouldn't have awarded?

Hours and hours of endless fun to be had you see! £60 for 30 minutes of bashing start is just £120 an hour, what else can you get for that nowadays?

Oh, hang on. You're right, it is a stupid challenge, I'll make sure they all go £150 in future off as little as possible!
The following 3 users Like kong's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01, Peko
Had the joys of the coin mech filling up tonight, notey not working and had the ton back in it when i started to realise the imminent pain! play the game and get £6 no red which it halves, that plus 2 more coins (def only a few more max before it errors) and i play a mega game with red, left with ton and 25 for 46 offer - now i am just wanting to avoid the disaster and figure it will be + tenner or red shot (obv i deliberated long but never thought i'd be lucky for the ton but the 25 prob +10 or red shot 50) issue was i was happy to lose 50 and i have gone for the ton on after boards alot lately, all mugging me off...........................................................................I DEAL AND TON FLASHES---------------WELL PLAYED (WHAT A MUG I WAS TO DEAL I THINK) PRESS FOR RED BONUS------------C A S H P O T...........15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS???????????????????????
NOW IT'S WHITE CASH GAMBLE TIME SO IT'S GONNA COST FOR A BOARD - OMFG SOMEONE SHOOT ME (I'M NEVER GOING BACK FOR THIS, WHEN IT ERRORS IT'S A TON PLUS GONE, I WON'T LET THESES THINGS HANG OVER ME)
--------------£2 LEFT IN CREDIT THE MIDDLE GOES UP TO 27 (I'D JUST LOST ONE OF THESE BOARDS WITHOUT COLLECTING, BUT I CAN'T TAKE 27, GOT RED GAME AVAILABLE, THEN IT GOES UP TO 44. DELIBERATE AGAIN, FUCK IT I'LL JUST TAKE IT.................................................................................................................................................................................................REPEAT!
so that was 90 (could easily have been going but wasn't a flash or obv survive)
10 back in for the game and i end up with the 25 which gives red shot for the 50.

Can't recall a sweeter 30 quid profit, the pressure and anger at what was happening, i'd written it off as YET ANOTHER FUCKING BETCOM ERROR COSTING ME.

PRESS COLLECT----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I WASN'T THAT UNLUCKY!
SO IT ALL COMES OUT IN COINS, NOW I DECIDE TO SEE HOW MANY AWAY IT WAS FROM ERRORING, but curiously it wouldn't accept at all from there?
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
SmegHead
I swear to god that for every betcom you play, on average, life expectancy is reduced by a week, and, once every hundred the chance of a brain haemorrhage!
play enough and i've heard you start to lose it completely, symptoms include high pitched hummming, mixing up words and speech and a fondness of the middle dozen!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
SmegHead
(04-18-2017, 03:27 AM)HoveSam Wrote: I swear to god that for every betcom you play, on average, life expectancy is reduced by a week, and, once every hundred the chance of a brain haemorrhage!
play enough and i've heard you start to lose it completely, symptoms include high pitched hummming, mixing up words and speech and a fondness of the middle dozen!

Good to know someone else is enjoying them as much as me!! I found the humming started around the same time as the 7th note error of the day. Maybe we should start a Betcom players support group - do you know someone who's sanity has been affected by Betcom games? Do they randomly shout out in the middle of the night "JUST WIN THE FUCKING TURBO GAMBLE"? Do they have a nervous twitch or RSI in their right hand? Help is available - talk to Noel at thesocietyofbeardeddwarves.com
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
megastreaklover01
Don't half annoy you that turbo gamble - worse still when you are say 6 on the trail and one saucer (or whatever) from the top on the left of the reels - it spins in the saucer but then it also gives you a 2 and a 1 so goes into turbo gamble which loses of course.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01
Hi, I'm Jerz and I too have been a victim of the fake red. I hope here I can finally connect with people who have been effected too and can understand my pain.
Had that cashpot from red gamble a couple of times when it's lower the deal, just bad programming that!
What it flashes up would have supposedly been your box is obv lies if it said jp lol!
(04-18-2017, 09:05 AM)dondplayer Wrote: Don't half annoy you that turbo gamble - worse still when you are say 6 on the trail and one saucer (or whatever) from the top on the left of the reels - it spins in the saucer but then it also gives you a 2 and a 1 so goes into turbo gamble which loses of course.

That's not annoying. Those pie boards can't go in
I think this thread proves how utterly pointless Betcoms are no wonder one of the staff benefits working there is that they can knock off at 2pm on a Friday because they're minted from all these forcusers!

Someone should log 100 Betcoms, money in/money out, time spent on each one (use stopwatch on phone) and then calculate the total profit/loss and overall time taken probably be quite scary reading!
Guaranteed to be a loss even if you're very selective with which ones you play, just no tells on them anymore. Ive lost 60s on betcoms that flick 25 first board, I've made 60s on betcoms which have taken 40 quid to offer anything above a fiver. It's a gamble playing them that's all it is
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01
(04-18-2017, 04:00 PM)ridye Wrote: I think this thread proves how utterly pointless Betcoms are...

My work is done!
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
megastreaklover01
You're a glutton for punishment.

Great news! There's now a further out for the machine on the b23 reel when red. You can get 'streak' that will probably award £17. So no more sneaky £50 cash shots for you my lad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Betcom repeat diary ob 21 2,222 04-21-2017, 04:58 PM
Last Post: turbovamp
  My diary 2017 - is there still money in pub machines and my mission to stay offline jerz92 140 13,102 03-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Last Post: jerz92
  Note mech error diary kong 44 10,620 01-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Boydie
  Mark On Fires 2012 Gambling Diary Mark On Fire 1,321 177,723 11-20-2016, 12:07 AM
Last Post: LookUp
  Diary Of a Compulsive James Petherick Carter 543 89,786 11-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Last Post: templeoftreasure
  my diary 2015 mr x 11 3,793 05-23-2015, 04:11 PM
Last Post: Neil2013
  Damo0666's 2013 diary. Damo 263 49,817 03-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Damo
  dsk's Diary. dsk 15 5,653 11-11-2014, 04:15 PM
Last Post: steelfix1
  Standen09 DOND Diary!! Standen09 8 2,784 08-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Standen09
  Liams 2014 Diary liamw90 75 20,905 08-05-2014, 11:34 PM