Question of the day
Just under 16 minutes in

Would it have spun the feature in if it had been another £5 Spin ?

Would the feature have been that good if it was still on £5 spin

Unlucky or proper dirty ?

Would have tilted the fuck out of me.
Saw this too, if that was me I would not have stayed that calm! I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think each spin is given an ID number as it's span through the slot... I'm not sure exactly how the I'D number is assigned to the spin, but I think it's based on what time you click the spin button and is independent of stake so provided he clicked it at the exact same time he would have got that hit.. but he's taking time changing stakes etc which resulted in a different spin ID hence a different outcome. That's my understanding anyway, could be wrong. Still you've got to feel massively unlucky haven't you
The following 2 users Like jerz92's post:
Fenso, megastreaklover01
so on keybets does it matter when you press the spin?!!
yes, which is why the games can be streaky depending on how unlucky or lucky you are
oh. so if i leave say 15 mins before the bookies shuts and then am the first person to play that game the next day and get it in 20 spins, those numbers would not have come in the night before? interesting, i may have to try using the forcus!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
kermithopper
Yeh all spins are time based on when you press it the number you get from the generator at that precise millisecond the number at that point in time was produced.

Vegas slots etc work the same way and random 500s, it is only by doing this you get a pretty near as damn it random outcome as although the generator uses an algorithm to produce each number after the next, 1000s of numbers are produced a second so the result is not at all predicatable
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
HoveSam
(03-29-2017, 02:12 PM)jerz92 Wrote: Saw this too, if that was me I would not have stayed that calm! I'm not sure exactly how it works but I think each spin is given an ID number as it's span through the slot... I'm not sure exactly how the I'D number is assigned to the spin, but I think it's based on what time you click the spin button and is independent of stake so provided he clicked it at the exact same time he would have got that hit.. but he's taking time changing stakes etc which resulted in a different spin ID hence a different outcome. That's my understanding anyway, could be wrong. Still you've got to feel massively unlucky haven't you

This
Marching on together
Adding to the above, you could also say he was lucky to get that win if you ignore the stake. The very fact that the time it took for him to change stake and click at the precise moment after that is what bagged him the big win.
Anything can alter your outcome. Breathing, having a tom tit, being distracted by the cat - fuck knows how many big wins we've clicked away from without knowing because we pressed a millisecond later as you were thinking about when to knock one out next, open the next can of beer etc etc etc.
If that's the case how come on certain random games I can tell when a feature is due to drop in?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
You been clued up by tim eldridge?

My post was only referring to online slots
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
kermithopper
(03-30-2017, 07:51 AM)JP 24/7 Wrote: If that's the case how come on certain random games I can tell when a feature is due to drop in?

Perhaps they don't all use this system, vegas slots certainly do, Old barcrest s16 machines do aswell I've seen them in door open mode it shows you the numbers flickering round very quickly and you can press start and stop a specific number, i.e. About a 16 digit number. I'd assume that b3 ones used the same mechanism as its a very easy one to program in and is the accepted norm for random games although it's not garenteed.
On games with a "pot before £x" style feature id imagine a separate rng is used to cover this part, where the odds go up per spin when it gets closer to the amount it must pay it by, and obviously once it hits that figure the odds would be 100%
Roulette in bookies certainly works on this system. On older ones where the software didn't produce so many numbers a spin making the timing very hard if you pressed 2 spin buttons at exactly the same time it would always be the same number on both terminals.

Proves they aren't rigged tbf!
I was referring more to online slots. There's an nameless supplier that defiantly has a feature due tell on some of their slots

But an offline example is Rocky used to be the case if 2 feature symbols span around together on the same reel a feature was not far off.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
It may be the case that some companies employ a different mechanism although it certainly sounds flawed if it's aim was to be truely random!
Nothing against the bloke but Lol lol lol
Watch any of those Vegas documentaries and it'll show you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slotsmagic question PDJ 6 1,933 06-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Last Post: vectra666