OLIVER TWIST
(07-14-2018, 05:38 PM)ob Wrote: Sss after a flat?! What you mean like after putting most of it back in!!!

Yes
The following 1 user Likes Top Tramp's post:
Toastie
Was only 40 in. I mean the chance of getting sss and being less than 50 in, isnt good to me, or even 70ish in. Thats probably why ive never hit more than 35, ive seen other people try hard and only hit 50, thought it 'cheated you' anyway unsure if id hit it again. What i felt was interesting was that a few times ive been 100+in and had sss and hit whatever and didnt care cuz i need a 150, but hitting the 100 on sss gives an autocollect 100 and therefore no chance of the 150. If im 100+ in next time and get sss im hitting it on a few quid!
(07-14-2018, 10:56 PM)Hungryant Wrote: Was only 40 in. I mean the chance of getting sss and being less than 50 in, isnt good to me, or even 70ish in. Thats probably why ive never hit more than 35, ive seen other people try hard and only hit 50, thought it 'cheated you' anyway unsure if id hit it again. What i felt was interesting was that a few times ive been 100+in and had sss and hit whatever and didnt care cuz i need a 150, but hitting the 100 on sss gives an autocollect 100 and therefore no chance of the 150. If im 100+ in next time and get sss im hitting it on a few quid!

Hit the £100 SSS £18 in the other day for a record £82 profit. Machine had clearly taken a hammering before.
Also missed the £100 SSS £51 in for potential £49 profit, then took exactly £101 for £150, £49 profit.
However have also missed £100 SSS around £70 in before for potential £30 profit, then gone over £180 for a flat for over £80 loss way more times than I’ve won.
Oh yeah if you knock back a super stop it can be brutal, I was about 30 into a ninja once and hit 75, thought of collecting but "couldn't". something like 150 for a flat then 130 for a flat then 100 for a flat then 130 for a flat then 160 for a ONE FIFTAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Them ninja ones actually make the others look brilliant! Good luck getting the mega without it costing a shit load from red!
Get to bed you 2!
Tried to miss it once as it was redding on a treasure island, clearly didn’t try hard enough as it jumped up to jackpot anyway!

Played a twist a few weeks ago that went flat then gave the super skill about £30 later, got a board with remaining credit and it left me a 25 gold pot split on the top which I took. BRAINZZZ for the next top tramp type person
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
Top Tramp
Had a few SSS  recently .Twice being first bonus in and taking me completely unawares to the point I missed it.
Winson digi likes a sss. Hit it at 50/75 a few times
Winson digi also likes £180 for a flat.
lol
Shit games
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
(07-15-2018, 03:31 AM)Fenso Wrote: Tried to miss it once as it was redding on a treasure island, clearly didn’t try hard enough as it jumped up to jackpot anyway!

Played a twist a few weeks ago that went flat then gave the super skill about £30 later, got a board with remaining credit and it left me a 25 gold pot split on the top which I took. BRAINZZZ for the next top tramp type person

What do you mean by "Top tramp type person"?!!!

rofl
I think he means me.
lol
aka very good upcoming young smart pro forcer with evolving new techniques to get afters.
The following 2 users Like Toastie's post:
Fenso, Top Tramp
@tostie Thanks for the compliment, or sarcasm, either way! lol
Also had a Twist upper board light up again after the first £100 MS signifying a £150 but machine reset before the extra £50 and eventually autodumped the £100.
Third time this has happened to me on a Twist... grrrr.
Anyone else consider them dodgy machines?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toastbusters stick or twist Boulderdash 64 3,834 06-08-2018, 08:57 PM
Last Post: HoveSam