OLIVER TWIST
If that was round Leeds I’ll break your legs John as the betcoms round here are joke now!

Only joking thanks for keeping it as dead as the rest of the shite
Marching on together
The following 1 user Likes Fenso's post:
megastreaklover01
They usually collect meters when they realise you can only collect it the press it adds money on...once you carry on you cant collect till it adds more money to it

I know most know that but some dont
Take me back to the paradice city where the drinks are free and the slots are pretty, oh wont you please take me home...yeaaaahhh
had a weird result on a incred 300 as well 75 in for 150

quid stake showing red incred 300 streak from the off regular no helmet fill modes 2 red 10r repeats offered then bang it just caved in

paid out all in 10rs minus 1

put things are dieing that much that the machines only payout coins as nobody plays with 10rs any more
(11-19-2017, 09:44 AM)mr x Wrote: had a weird result on a incred 300 as well 75 in for 150

quid stake showing red incred 300 streak from the off regular no helmet fill modes  2 red 10r repeats offered then bang it just caved in

put things are dieing that much that the machines only payout coins as nobody plays with 10rs any more

Some of these gsquared thingys have an LCD display with how many £10 notes are in the note recycler..
If you look through ‘the upper crust’ reel on live and let pie for example, and look down you can see it there it may say ‘00’ or may say ‘13’ which means there’s been 130 pumped in it at some point.. which MAY indicate it’s forceable.. some of them don’t work, the operators may have turned them off deliberately I don’t know.. don’t take it as gospel though it’s only a small tool in helping you decide whether or not to get involved. Me personally wouldn’t get involved if on ‘0’ and its later on in the day as they seem to get emptied regularly..
(11-19-2017, 11:07 AM)Moff Wrote:
(11-19-2017, 09:44 AM)mr x Wrote: had a weird result on a incred 300 as well 75 in for 150

quid stake showing red incred 300 streak from the off regular no helmet fill modes  2 red 10r repeats offered then bang it just caved in

Some of these gsquared thingys have an LCD display with how many £10 notes are in the note recycler..
If you look through ‘the upper crust’ reel on live and let pie for example, and look down you can see it there it may say ‘00’ or may say ‘13’ which means there’s been 130 pumped in it at some point.. which MAY indicate it’s forceable.. some of them don’t work, the operators may have turned them off deliberately I don’t know.. don’t take it as gospel though it’s only a small tool in helping you decide whether or not to get involved. Me personally wouldn’t get involved if on ‘0’ and its later on in the day as they seem to get emptied regularly..

... in the mornings by the operators
Played another one of these tonight (not in Fenso land this time!) as I was playing it a guy comes up ‘oh I was playing that a minute ago lost £50’ not in a pissed off way or anything was advising me on how to play (a Betcom...) £30 in for the first board as it was in that state where everything is unlocked next board so obviously taking the piss

Got £35 racked up on the top meter, and only one key missing so take Deal to keep him happy didn’t fancy standing there forcusing it gives £35 key so take Golden Game or whatever the fuck it’s called, leaves Silver Pot (£50) and Mega Streak, shite £60 offer no deal...Mega Streak! Wasn’t the natural board either as had a extra life to play around a bit with

Offer the guy £20 but he won’t have it then we get chatting and turns out he’s originally from my home town so ended up having a few beers with him he even bought a couple of the rounds! Felt a bit sorry for him really as he had just been kicked out by the wife apparently!

Makes a pleasant change from meeting yet another player anyway!