OLIVER TWIST
When was the last time any of you got a ten pound note out of one that wasn't yours to begin with?
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
(10-02-2017, 10:48 PM)ob Wrote: it you're playing one that gets forced it will cost 120 minimum, needs to be left ages without getting forced to come out cheap, which seen as though a million people force them a day is rarely gonna happen!

Normally a good location in fact -10 is my worst result ever in there. However it's highly possible the OT had just been sited given the frequency they normally get changed in there. We will see at the next visit.

Went to another location for a Live and Let Pie and that was 105 for 151 so no worries in the end.

(10-03-2017, 07:16 AM)jerz92 Wrote: When was the last time any of you got a ten pound note out of one that wasn't yours to begin with?

Indeed :)
I had a Captain Jackpots once with NONE OF THE BULBS WORKING apart from the alphas and it still took £170 odd for a snake flat!

Shows how little gameplay there is on them when you don’t even care that all the bulbs are fucked lolol
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
megastreaklover01
Had a little dabble myself friday night to be fair, walked onto a barb red which is absolutely ridiculous and it went past so a 115 raise on that...? I know I can't believe it either.. played a few more and they were just standard shit though.

Get this, had a JJ give the board 95 in, stacked 100 in the middle, on the board for absolutely ages, survive survive survive you know the drill, finally lands on super shots after about 10 mins and it kills me on a 2! It then cost another 75 to go in and went flat... Sick as a pig. Managed to stink a 50 +10 off the next board for damage limitation but wtf?
Having a drink with the mrs on Sunday and two couples walk in,3 went to bar and the other said "just having a go on Popeye and the other bloke said "don't bother its shit" but he stuck a fiver in and no board so puts a ten note in gets board opens deal and manages to get about 15 quid in the middle bit which he collects,takes it out puts another 2 quid back in and only goes and flashes mega streak!!! was hoping they didn't notice but the lad playing it pointed to mega streak so round the board he goes which then gives the ton on shots which he collects ( i do the same on this too as it doesn't go past ) not sure what he got on after board but we were pretty much gutted as we had the ton out plus a 50 quid after board last week so thought it cant be ready yet  lol
(10-03-2017, 08:42 AM)jerz92 Wrote: Get this, had a JJ give the board 95 in, stacked 100 in the middle, on the board for absolutely ages, survive survive survive you know the drill, finally lands on super shots after about 10 mins and it kills me on a 2! It then cost another 75 to go in and went flat... Sick as a pig. Managed to stink a 50 +10 off the next board for damage limitation but wtf?

Unless it's a flash board I never high/low because it does seem to sometimes kill you when it's obviously a board that will eventually shoot MS. I did the same a few weeks back - shooting high values, survive, survive, etc then just went higher than something like a 3 to try and speed things up and lost. Cost something like 20 more for the MS.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01
I'm usually the same but thought I could get away with a 2 as it still had all the crap like 2 blasts left to hit, and id genuinely been on the board over a few minutes it was driving me mad! Won't be doing that again haha
The mystery can just as easily kill you as the Hilo so what difference does it make! Had loads of survive/jp boards kill me on mystery, yes/no continue or Hilo continue etc on many different ones!!!
When it’s there I just play round the boards which can be annoying but I’ve been screwed over so many times otherwise!

Jail Break used to be a snake when it got you on the board straight to a super shot square arrow arrow arrow Jail Break (white) cheers!!! It was rare but did happen!
I had a Superstop for the first time on a Blueprint digi Cash Exploder yesterday. Surprised was an understatement - only trying for 1 board so only a tenner in - hit the £50 and ran. Couldn't tell whether it had shafted me for the ton or not given the windy way board is set out.
I just hate this game now.
Dropped in my local on the way home last night and it was red with a fair few jewels so I stick a tenner in - top board, offering £18 twist and it kills me.
Next board - lower board - pointless
Next board - upper board deal opens for one spin and kills me
Next board - lower board pointless
Next board - upper board streak available for one fcjing spin
Next board - upper....blah blah blah £40 down by now so take deal as soon as it opens. End up with £20 plus chest or £10 with no chest offer £14.70. Go for it - £10!
Go home. Pissed off.
(10-03-2017, 05:39 PM)kidgloves Wrote: I had a Superstop for the first time on a Blueprint digi Cash Exploder yesterday. Surprised was an understatement - only trying for 1 board so only a tenner in - hit the £50 and ran. Couldn't tell whether it had shafted me for the ton or not given the windy way board is set out.

Nice, never seen it and assumed they can't do it due to the way the game is laid out on the screen.  Hardly ever bother with them, usually dead and take  a while, or a fkn age if stone. Then some spray 50 nuggets at a time at you like its coming from a fully automatic gun, attracting the entire attention of the pub.. ppl saying well done, beers on you,  even though you lost.
Nice one for the 50, my last 2 superstops on ginger ninja i only managed a 75 ;( . definately missed more skill continues on a digi than i have managed to hit lol.