OLIVER TWIST
Yes, let's just start the £100 jackpot era from scratch! Remember when I first played a powerplay having been told you just play it for phones and double the offer for easy profit lol

Fuck betcoms, they will drive me to suicide, absolutely fucking sickening when you walk a ton down on one, I had 3 in a row (not same area, i'm not stupid) that resulted in -95,-65 and -60 and the -65 i could have played dond red one pound in and the -60 went to 25ish in middle off a fiver! luckily i am quite good at not expecting to win from there or it would be very frustrating! On the -95 the guy came over to me at the end and said what are you using your phone for on the machine it's illegal, i told him to fuck off and that i was filming it in case it never paid out, he said well don't! about a fucking inch away from turning the fruit over that day!

COME ON ANDY, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FUCKING CLONE TIME TO PLAY AND HAVE 3 OF THEM IN EVERY FUCKING PUB? AT LEAST DO TRIPLE DOND AND GOLDEN GAME AND DOUBLE CHANCE AND YOU'LL HAVE ALL THE BASES COVERED?
The following 2 users Like HoveSam's post:
jerz92, megastreaklover01
Seeing a lot of these with lamps out. Probably driving the inner stuff too hard.
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Probably the fact it takes about 3 fucking days to give Mega Streak on the board after making you shoot most of the other shit first

Had a fun one tonight the dodger provided a SECRET HINT informing me to GO ALL THE WAY lolol
Be careful with Oliver twists i have heard from a close friend that there are some bad programs about watch out for the ones that give a forced cash win of pick me they are the bad ones.
The good ones always give feature of pick me.
I played one today 65 pound in for 150 mega streak.
My worst result has been 190 in for 150.
There are still plenty of good Oliver twists about.
It has defintley been one of my biggest earning machines roughly 700 pound up on them.
You have just been very unlucky on them.
They all can do cash off the pick me, that makes no difference.
No seriousley there are some Oliver twists that never give a cash win of pick me they are the good versions to play.
I have forced about 30 Oliver twists & there is only 2 that i have played that give cash of pick me they are the ones not to play.
Remember betcoms never normally have any forced wins on most of there machines.
I do feel a bit gutted for the guy on here that put 232 for a flat ms thats harsh.
Just be careful there are some good money to be made on some of them.
lol don't feel too gutted for me mate!

I play where you have to go to war on fruits and if that means losing then that means losing!

I live by the sword and so also die by it!
Betcoms do have forced wins on a lot of their machines....
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
(05-26-2017, 02:26 AM)GNASHER7 Wrote: No seriousley there are some Oliver twists that never give a cash win of pick me they are the good versions to play.
I have forced about 30 Oliver twists & there is only 2 that i have played that give cash of pick me they are the ones not to play.
Remember betcoms never normally have any forced wins on most of there machines.
I do feel a bit gutted for the guy on here that put 232 for a flat ms thats harsh.
Just be careful there are some good money to be made on some of them.

Do you work for Betcom or something lol

(05-26-2017, 05:48 AM)Slasher Wrote: Betcoms do have forced wins on a lot of their machines....

Indeed - Kraken and friends have forced wins although they normally stop p*ssing you off with them after the machine is happy enough.
Gnasher even juggling jackpots/treasure island jackpots can do cash wins off pick me. It's rare though.

It's rare on Oliver Twist for them to give cash wins on that pick me, there isn't different programs for it. It's no better than any other betcom game, worse I'd say as it's very slow.

If you think it is you've simply been lucky on them! They're all the same!!!!!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
Boulderdash
When I say off pick me on juggling etc I mean when it spins it in btw, rare though
I had the juggling jackpots spin in the pick me whilst red quite recently
Yeah iv had it spin in during a force on juggling jackpots once
Gave me £50
Just what I wanted
Betcoms always do what they want, its all about them.

If a Betcom was a footballer it would be John Terry. Take £190 for a flat, then midway through the rewrap would set off for a lap of the pub.
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
paggamaggaloo
Just had a go on one of these. About a tenner in it puts £35 in the box so I walked with a small profit. Then the bloke at the bar says he'd put £60 in. Should have forcused it!!
Ed
(06-19-2017, 06:56 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Just had a go on one of these. About a tenner in it puts £35 in the box so I walked with a small profit.

+25 on a betcom type is a good result.
That was why I collected...
Ed
Played this like an absolute twat tonight and still made £50.

Was about £80 in and thought I'd play rags to riches and got stuck with the silver pot for £50.

Fortunately it only took that £50 and another £20 to go in and went for one fiftaaay.
Ed