OLIVER TWIST
what is timmmy's name on potty anyone? i have asked before and never get an answer!
Not sure if he's even on here :-/
I'm Timmy...and so is my wife...
i allways though it was playford
He defo doesn't post on here, he'd stand out a mile judging by some of his Youtube video titles
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
megastreaklover01
I'm sure he's displectic so you all you wood
need to spot is the splenning miscakes.
rainbow richards
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
w1ckedw1lly
pound streak

timmy tiger
Not sure it's just a happy coincidence on happy machines, but these do appear on 1st look to actually be able to offer the higher box. Some munter rowing one yesterday gets next board will be deal blah.....thinks he's well in. Costs him £20 an he's practically crying. Tilt kicks in and he no deals after the big guns are taken out. Gets the box 23 type final gamble and he's left with low box and gold pot or whatever it is sitting on £53 and no deals and it gives him the gold box.
(04-04-2017, 11:12 PM)HoveSam Wrote: what is timmmy's name on potty anyone? i have asked before and never get an answer!

timmy is on here.  he doesn't post often though.  you can ask him, as he will be turning up to the meets in birmingham and london this year
(04-09-2017, 08:30 AM)kidgloves Wrote: Not sure it's just a happy coincidence on happy machines, but these do appear on 1st look to actually be able to offer the higher box. Some munter rowing one yesterday gets next board will be deal blah.....thinks he's well in. Costs him £20 an he's practically crying. Tilt kicks in and he no deals after the big guns are taken out. Gets the box 23 type final gamble and he's left with low box and gold pot or whatever it is sitting on £53 and no deals and it gives him the gold box.

I'd imagine it's a honeymoon period, had a load off em cost 30-60 to force out, ones that probably haven't been forced and the games not bedded in much to percentage so it can come out cheaply. I'd imagine those ones would have also been able to put gold pot etc in on phones had I done it that way vs forcing them. Phones is just value based pretty much and it gets value quickly thanks to ridiculous board costs which is even more prevelant on this than other betcoms! 

Of course on your town centre ones which have settled in and been forced a plenty you get the standard 130-170 cost. The other betcoms that show red are so ridiculously forced now, its at least a 50/50 shot they'll do the old 140 plus to go red job!
Had a toast busters go red off 130 then block the exchange until I was 230 in yesterday. Same with a moo york, 100 in for red, blocks the exchange until I'm 170 in and goes flat. Still mega phoning next board so I decide to repush, costs another 170. 140 down on a betcom is a new low for me theyre just shit, straight after I got my first jackpot repeat off a good bell fruit in 10 months, just took the buzz completely away. Just such a sorry state of affairs, so pissed off with it all I think im throwing in the towel
megastreaklover01
Am I misunderstanding or are you lot saying you don't get a board where the top feature is red for x pounds (so in the example above 130 in toastbusters) because if you are they don't seem to work like that for me.

Basically some boards have the top feature red and some don't right from the off - when it's near to going nearly every board has top feature red and it goes when it goes.
UNo when we say it's red we mean red every time, when they're ready they red every time.

If they're forced a lot etc it'll often cost 140 plus to do this, but will give it first/second board from showing red and just flash/survive board, if you reforce from this situation it will do the same 140 cost to red thing again.

If they're not forced a lot it'll cost 40-105 to go red permanent and then either give you it quickly from red or cost 50-60 to flash/survive board. 

Of course they can always fuck you over doing pie trail entry's over and over when they are ready so it ends up costing you extra. Btw I'm assuming on these figures stated above they aren't on their arse when you get on em!
Gotcha - thought that must be it
No ill only ever play them when theyre showing decent signs of life first board like a 10 flick or a DOND game open, theyre just becoming more and more of a gamble and verging upon unplayable now
megastreaklover01
Depends how much they're getting forced. I'd imagine some to be daily or more these days!
A £10 shot or game opening means absolutely fuck all on these now! They almost do it on purpose to suck you in!
The following 2 users Like ridye's post:
Flashingbutton, megastreaklover01
What they like to do is say phones next board/board upgrade and then block the board for 15 plus pound! By which time of course it has enough value to let you have those shitty phones etc!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
I'm just tired of them, they bore me. Bring back all the 100JP DONDs with a box reel and replace every betcom with one please!!!
megastreaklover01