OLIVER TWIST
if they are that good why are you telling everyone and where some are you might want to play?
don't cry when you lose 250 on 3 of them because i guarantee you it can and will happen. i know places that almost never go 150 unless 190 in coz they are done 3 times a day, and most of the time it's 100 when 190 in.
Yep and it doesn't make a blind bit of difference if they are offering tenners/phones first board either if they're getting pushed out they'll be shit!
Quite depressing when you see one of these next to a Treasure Island Jackpots next to a Jubbling Jackpots!

Unless your name is Timmy in which case pinch central!
That's happening far too often. Where's the variety any more?
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
Just while a post has popped up £150ing it, let's just say this
I played Olivers Twist offering £27 meter first board
Cost £153 for a flat and a £3 board next

Then a Juggling Jackpots offering 5 red super strikes, red super streak and offered £28 after £10 in
£95 for a flat and dead next board
Not bothering anymore, pretty pointless and tiresome really
(03-19-2017, 09:13 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: I Played another Oliver twist on saturday in Hornchurch Wetherspoons.
Mental result 95 in i get invincible board gave megastreak for 150 on 1 pound stake i then switch to 50p stake Red reels 2 pound later get a board it opens deal or no deal on board entry took it on 2nd spin it left me with 1 pound or 4 pound it gave 4 pound it let me exchange for super deal or no deal board it left me with Silver or Gold pot as a finish 67 offer i no dealed for gold pot 97.13.
End result i put in roughly 100 i collected 245 bank.
Today i watched someone lose 60 on Juggling jackpots went on it after they left i put 85 in for Red Megastreak 150 pound.
This week i made over 250 on just 3 Betcoms.
I will probaly have a bad outcome soon these Oliver twists are starting to turn up everywhere theres now 2 in Romford 1 in Hornchurch & 1 in Tonbridge.

Are Betcom paying you - if not I'd love to go round your area
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
SmegHead
(03-20-2017, 09:35 PM)dondplayer Wrote:
(03-19-2017, 09:13 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: I Played another Oliver twist on saturday in Hornchurch Wetherspoons.
Mental result 95 in i get invincible board gave megastreak for 150 on 1 pound stake i then switch to 50p stake Red reels 2 pound later get a board it opens deal or no deal on board entry took it on 2nd spin it left me with 1 pound or 4 pound it gave 4 pound it let me exchange for super deal or no deal board it left me with Silver or Gold pot as a finish 67 offer i no dealed for gold pot 97.13.
End result i put in roughly 100 i collected 245 bank.
Today i watched someone lose 60 on Juggling jackpots went on it after they left i put 85 in for Red Megastreak 150 pound.
This week i made over 250 on just 3 Betcoms.
I will probaly have a bad outcome soon these Oliver twists are starting to turn up everywhere theres now 2 in Romford 1 in Hornchurch & 1 in Tonbridge.

Are Betcom paying you - if not I'd love to go round your area

Timmy has clearly clued him up
I just got very lucky last week with the 2 Oliver twists i just forced them because there was nothing else i liked playing.
They can play weird at times about a month ago i played a Juggling jps 40 pound mega meter 1st board about 130 it done a flat 100 of red Megastreak no afterplay so i will be cautious playing them.
To be fair to them everyone knows you can force them and you be hard pressed to get less than the 78% long run playing them that's for sure, hence the popularity!
Vs say pushing out new deals, you just need to watch Hypalinx videos to see how bad that is!

His newest force is Alice's royal riches that is a direct clone of bankers birthday, he even reforces it! Obviously massive loss!!!
The following 2 users Like ob's post:
megastreaklover01, paggamaggaloo
There's nothing that man won't force!
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
paggamaggaloo
(03-21-2017, 07:27 AM)jerz92 Wrote: There's nothing that man won't force!

His favourite force being his mates arse cheeks prised apart no doubt
i would never forse a alice as the only time i play these if its red reeling and the trails nearly full as you can get a quick tenner normally
I doubt that'd be any more painful to watch than his MIB/Alice force.
Only time I ever played one was in Victoria station , collected the 5 cash strikes red for 15 sheets. Bad games
Mr x you seem to like every toilet game under the sun!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
SmegHead
Was playing a JJ the other day and got first move ? and survive....a few moves later and landed on game over......wtf? Anyway ended up being £100 in for a £150, didn't even bother with the afterboard as the last few credits felt a bit dead and didn't feel like paying £30 for a board!
Can't wait for the £150 machines hahahaha NOT! Can't see them being better than the £100 nonsense that we have everywhere today!
Can kill you on survive boards betcoms!!! Had it plenty of times!
Yeah I've had a survive board shoot the £100 but kill before it's shot the MS.
Oliver twist is defintley a crazy machine last thursday it gave me a board after 14 pound offered sing dond took it it left me with 10 or jp it gave jp it even tried to get me to swap 100 box for top dond i took jp.
Last night some bloke Oliver twist he got killed on superboard it offered him 13 pound he walked away I went on it took 6 for a board offering sing dond with extra life i played board till i lost extra life i ended up taking mega dond that gave 6 pound i swapped it for top dond it left me with 10 or mega streak 46 offer no dealt mega streak 100 pounds.
Just had some crazy good luck on them.
(04-04-2017, 07:48 AM)GNASHER7 Wrote: Oliver twist is defintley a crazy machine last thursday it gave me a board after 14 pound offered sing dond took it it left me with 10 or jp it gave jp it even tried to get me to swap 100 box for top dond i took jp.
Last night some bloke Oliver twist he got killed on superboard it offered him 13 pound he walked away I went on it took 6 for a board offering sing dond with extra life i played board till i lost extra life i ended up taking mega dond that gave 6 pound i swapped it for top dond it left me with 10 or mega streak 46 offer no dealt mega streak 100 pounds.
Just had some crazy good luck on them.

Heartwarming

Not least the genuine offers, but that it actually puts megastreak in the box. And not just after you've dealt like MYMY and the others!