OLIVER TWIST
Has anyone on here played this new machine yet i saw a video of Hypalink on youtube play one he said it is a good game to force.
I played one today in my local town it plays quite well i put in 90 for 150 megastreak & 8 pound afterplay. Not sure how you turn megastreak red. It is similair to Cash exploder but the superboard is different.
(03-14-2017, 08:52 PM)GNASHER7 Wrote: Has anyone on here played this new machine yet i saw a video of Hypalink on youtube play one he said it is a good game to force.
I played one today in my local town it plays quite well i put in 90 for 150 megastreak & 8 pound afterplay. Not sure how you turn megastreak red. It is similair to Cash exploder but the superboard is different.

Nothing is good to force now. What's the point to earn a tenner raise in afters, after being bored to tears for a hour plus. As ridye says. Shit
That is all.
The following 2 users Like playford7's post:
megastreaklover01, Slasher
The one I saw only the logo, alpha and 7 seg displays lit up!
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
Best time to force is probably just after I've left it this afternoon having it rob forty quid off me close to tears and vowing never to play the c*** again
40 pound is not a big loss try forcing a bellfruit u will probaly be 240 down.
If your playing it on 1 pound stake it does not take long to force it took me 20 minutes to force i left it about 60 profit.
At least u can force Betcoms & 75% of time they do 150 i have had mostly 150s had a few flat megastreaks.
if it is 75% 150s then 3 flats in a row is 1 in 16?!! 6 would be 1 in 128?
i've rowed a few round 5 times plus to get the cegrwedritnahmrsjbwrcek

only ones that may be 75% to do a 150 are the ones that cost 190 to red!
The following 1 user Likes HoveSam's post:
megastreaklover01
If you're comparing forcing betcoms to bfms obviously hands down to prize is gonna go to betcoms!

It's defo not 75% to repeat on betcoms though, maybe if they've cost a shit load from red etc it's a lot more likely as Sam says!

Those Oliver Twist must have passed the test with flying colours aa about 20 of them have propped up round here recently!!! It's boring to force as there is no red mega so you don't know when it's gonna give it so you have to faff around playing the boards!
The following 1 user Likes ob's post:
megastreaklover01
No red mega and passed test? That can't be right
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
the mega is red only if your on the top super board as its white on the bottom board
(03-15-2017, 12:14 AM)GNASHER7 Wrote: At least u can force Betcoms & 75% of time they do 150 i have had mostly 150s had a few flat megastreaks.

lolol You are living in cloud cuckoo land - I'd say more like 20% of the time 150 and then you are probably well over 150 in.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
megastreaklover01
I'm running at about 60% but the flats are on the increase on the newer lot.

I've never gone back around on 1. I've usually finished me pint so time to move on whatever the result.
Could always have another pint?

Summit up with the quotes? Don't appear to be working...
The future is much like the present, only longer.
(03-15-2017, 04:07 PM)JP 24/7 Wrote: Could always have another pint?

Summit up with the quotes? Don't appear to be working...

Nah I can't see the benefit myself, taking % into account if you're £130 in for £100 the machine has made a 23% profit, it's supposed to be running generally at 22% - 30% profit. It's a loss, take it on the chin and off I go.

Now your £180 for flat usually give games after to claw £30odd back which I presume is what a re-force possibly will give.

Maybe I'm missing out somewhere but from posts on here either people are bluffing about how bad Betcoms are or the way I've been playing them isn't a bad thing. 
£182 is the most I've ever been deep in a betcom.

Quote is working alright for me.

Anyone else having issues ?

Edit - Yes CF I know my % calculation is very basic and over many thousands of spins it gets stretched out lol
All I get is the load scroll spinning. Been like it for days.
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Quote fine here too. Sort your browser out :P
PLUS EEVEE!!!!!
I can't quote either. I'm using Betcom note changer browser.
The following 2 users Like kong's post:
GG, megastreaklover01
untill it cct errors and wipes you bank out and text
(03-15-2017, 06:02 PM)kong Wrote: I can't quote either.  I'm using Betcom note changer browser.

User error I imagine. PICNIC as we say in the trade.
Ed
Can't be that, I was stood up!
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
Boulderdash
I Played another Oliver twist on saturday in Hornchurch Wetherspoons.
Mental result 95 in i get invincible board gave megastreak for 150 on 1 pound stake i then switch to 50p stake Red reels 2 pound later get a board it opens deal or no deal on board entry took it on 2nd spin it left me with 1 pound or 4 pound it gave 4 pound it let me exchange for super deal or no deal board it left me with Silver or Gold pot as a finish 67 offer i no dealed for gold pot 97.13.
End result i put in roughly 100 i collected 245 bank.
Today i watched someone lose 60 on Juggling jackpots went on it after they left i put 85 in for Red Megastreak 150 pound.
This week i made over 250 on just 3 Betcoms.
I will probaly have a bad outcome soon these Oliver twists are starting to turn up everywhere theres now 2 in Romford 1 in Hornchurch & 1 in Tonbridge.