Cob's still exist

Gotta be an ultra rare hit that
The following 1 user Likes Gambo's post:
megastreaklover01
Who's site was that on? Odd how he makes a point of zooming into the cash or bust sorta like he knew it was coming!!!
Saw this about an hour ago, almost linked it myself! Bloke's channel's called skaz man
He didn't seem very surprised about it but presumably he's not stupid enough to put top boy info on yewchewb

Ed.

Who wants the tell for when it's gonna land?
The future is much like the present, only longer.
It's not rare and it is what was asked for on here. Machines that bust and are capable of sticking it in the box

Doesn't make them good games though but proves that g2 did try to implement some ideas hounded to them..
The future is much like the present, only longer.
Skazman does not know what he is doing, unless been talkin in private with timmy in the past week . Just watch his other videos where he or someone else is rowing jugglin, or i think easy money. one is titled with a subtle "tell me how to play it" . Probably the best jugglin on the planet, wherever that bar is located.
MYMY busts the jackpot. Had it once myself. Rare as rocking horse shit though

Ed.

(03-09-2017, 02:30 PM)ob Wrote: Who's site was that on? Odd how he makes a point of zooming into the cash or bust sorta like he knew it was coming!!!

He's not Zooming OB he's pressing the button with his camera.
Don't play much but I had MYMY bust the mega streak once - it actually landed on "Moo-ny Meter" in the game but awarded MS. Nearly soiled myself.
Also - G2 etc. must by the shittiest 7 seg displays, the amount of them with buggered segments is pathetic.
had a few £25s on juggles and pipeyes but that's it
(03-09-2017, 03:04 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: MYMY busts the jackpot. Had it once myself. Rare as rocking horse shit though

I had that bust moo metre for jackpot last year
What's up with you lot - all you need to do is video every outcome as though it will land then post the one(s) that actually do.

Let's put it this way I could create a you tube channel that's win win win fluke fluke fluke every time.
The following 1 user Likes dondplayer's post:
proevodaddy
E
(03-09-2017, 11:14 PM)dondplayer Wrote: What's up with you lot - all you need to do is video every outcome as though it will land then post the one(s) that actually do.

Let's put it this way I could create a you tube channel that's win win win fluke fluke fluke every time.

Plenty of them already out there mate!!!
Do you remember the days when machines were fair and we wouldn't need a post on how a machine can hit the CASHPOT as it was quite common on several?

Fucking Novomatic!
The following 3 users Like ridye's post:
dondplayer, megastreaklover01, SmegHead
Yes rider, there was a time when machines were fair especially with having a clue
Its a dying market, but "the end isnt nigh" therell be something turn up - perhaps a dollorean!!!
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
Clarky