Last Betcom Forcus Ever
So I couldn't concentrate today seeing as I have found a bit of a nymph for a gf, but she's at work so I can't see her until tomorrow.

Rather than mope at home I thought I'd try forcusing the two Betcoms/GSquareds in my local.

Must have hit just after another 'player'.

I was £60 into MYMY before I knew it and £180 before it went in. Thankfully did £150 and £20 afters only yielded a tenner, so £40 down already. Moved across to Treasure Island Jackpots, and I've no idea how much that cost me to go in but thankfully it also went for £150 and a small amount of extras after that, meaning I am £30 down overall.

Utter waste of time - and my eyes are still blinded from the flashing Blackbeard thing...

I had given up. I was bored. I've given up again, it's just so pointless.

Ed.

The following 1 user Likes Boulderdash's post:
megastreaklover01
74% seems to be standard now, and 74% of £180 is only £133.

Yes, these greedy cunts really do take more than a quarter of every single pound through the slot.

You actually got really lucky that they both went, on another day you're losing £60-80 on each.
The following 1 user Likes kong's post:
kermithopper
That's just betcoms now mate, you can tell if they're shit because no matter how off its nut it appears on the first board it'll cost a minimum of £130 to go red then block the exchange until the mega streak board.

Had a treasure island jackpots reading 78% absolutely flying from the off the other day, £40 in red exhange, flicks £15 red, super streak red, and stack like £42 in the middle. I thought get the fudge in there, should be a nice raise. It then proceeded to not go red for another £100 until it finally caved and let me on for the mega streak which went £150. Lucky I got my money back but they're just so hit and miss these days. RIP pub game
The following 1 user Likes jerz92's post:
megastreaklover01
Just paid the cash into the bank and actually only lost a tenner. Bonus!
Does that count as AWP? An hour and a half 'entertainment' pressing a button for a tenner!

Ed.

This type of play is a haven for the cash box of these betcom games, you put like 140/150 in for 150 and you don't make but leave it in a state where the next force will be brutal and boost the cash box up!!

Hence why they are everywhere!!!!
(03-07-2017, 01:51 PM)jerz92 Wrote: That's just betcoms now mate, you can tell if they're shit because no matter how off its nut it appears on the first board it'll cost a minimum of £130 to go red then block the exchange until the mega streak board.

Had a treasure island jackpots reading 78% absolutely flying from the off the other day, £40 in red exhange, flicks £15 red, super streak red, and stack like £42 in the middle.  I thought get the fudge in there, should be a nice raise.  It then proceeded to not go red for another £100 until it finally caved and let me on for the mega streak which went £150.  Lucky I got my money back but they're just so hit and miss these days.  RIP pub game

This one gave the megastreak second red exchange. I think the only real guide it's close is 'survive' on the mystery. Offering £30 or even £42 should be a collect for your money back money back money back

Ed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The fast forcus Boulderdash 123 11,621 08-08-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: BiffoTheBear
  What's the best Betcom clone for a one fiftaaaay? Boulderdash 4 681 05-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: dondplayer
  Betcom/g2 funny bugs mr x 3 633 04-30-2017, 07:23 PM
Last Post: SmegHead
  Betcom and G2 divorce ridye 3 792 04-19-2017, 07:18 PM
  Betcom - Cash Explosion mooster 90 20,736 04-12-2017, 09:41 PM