Unappealing new games
A lot of new (to me at least) games suddenly appeared most of which look shit.
3D deal - plays horrible to me and looks like a toy version of a fruit machine or like it was designed by a child trying to save money. Finally got a deal game today - load of shite £17 deal.
Big Money - (or big strike? or big shite? I dunno) again looks cheap and nasty and plays accordingly. I was mildly excited to see my fiver had a banker's seal by it so I collected to see what would happen - 'banker's gamble' - interesting! So I went for it thinking it would be a turbo type thing where I'd either win a couple of quid more or less. Instead it just said LOSE and I got nothing. Angry
Red Rush - meh f off
BoomTime - design is a bit better and the deal offers are better I suppose but can be a git.
EasyMoney - er, no it's not easy at all and looks like a shit version of The Daddy which can be shit itself.
Mortal Wombat - good grief charlie brown this sucks
The following 3 users Like paggamaggaloo's post:
megastreaklover01, Mr Move It, SmegHead
(02-24-2017, 08:10 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: A lot of new (to me at least) games suddenly appeared most of which look shit.
3D deal - plays horrible to me and looks like a toy version of a fruit machine or like it was designed by a child trying to save money. Finally got a deal game today - load of shite £17 deal.
Big Money - (or big strike? or big shite? I dunno) again looks cheap and nasty and plays accordingly. I was mildly excited to see my fiver had a banker's seal by it so I collected to see what would happen - 'banker's gamble' - interesting! So I went for it thinking it would be a turbo type thing where I'd either win a couple of quid more or less. Instead it just said LOSE and I got nothing. Angry
Red Rush - meh f off
BoomTime - design is a bit better and the deal offers are better I suppose but can be a git.
EasyMoney - er, no it's not easy at all and looks like a shit version of The Daddy which can be shit itself.
Mortal Wombat - good grief charlie brown this sucks

Its all gone to shit. A few months back I was wondering how id ever give up fruits. Now I have an odd punt every few weeks and im not even that desperate to do that.

Which is why I and alot of other people have migrated to the online slots, but they can be just as brutal. Im basically just waiting for all forms of slots to just fuck off so I can carry on with my life without losing a wedge all the time. That will sadly never happen so my only hope is that gambling gets so shit I wont even be willing to buy a rare scratchcard.
The following 2 users Like dude_se's post:
HoveSam, megastreaklover01
Mortal Wombat is back? Let's hope for some rips then....
(02-24-2017, 08:10 PM)paggamaggaloo Wrote: A lot of new (to me at least) games suddenly appeared most of which look shit.
3D deal - shit
Big Money - shit
Red Rush - shit
BoomTime - shit
EasyMoney - shit
Mortal Wombat - shit
I assume (no offence to anybody who used to MAKE money) but your playing online for the bonuses?? Or out of boredom??
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
megastreaklover01
I don't play online as although you "can" win £1000s you can also lose a hell of a lot when you don't win, and having to send ID and wagering requirements etc can't be arsed with all that bollocks.....would rather just cut the fiddling slots out of my life, not worth the money and time anymore Sad
Back in the days when fruits used to resemble fun...... Sad now it's just risking money to get your own money back if you're lucky
Yeh its a bit moody if you dare win online !!!!
The following 1 user Likes nottsboy3040's post:
megastreaklover01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  King Of Games / Blueprint mooster 12 1,085 07-10-2017, 11:55 PM
Last Post: JG Sluts
  Rigged dond games dude_se 3 562 04-03-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  Games Digital Rant kfcandanal 6 1,244 01-10-2017, 01:44 PM
Last Post: kfcandanal
  GAMES ridye 0 691 07-12-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: ridye
  List of controlled DOND feature games Boulderdash 27 6,685 05-31-2016, 09:01 PM
Last Post: playford7
  community games gone on 777s Morganspic3d 42 8,920 04-16-2016, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Tommy c
  777 Community Games voodoo 10 3,814 04-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Last Post: SmegHead
Heart What are everyone's favourite digital games that aren't around anymore or are rare Brindmeister 85 16,263 02-06-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Brindmeister
  Mixed games Cabernet help with name. oversandout 3 1,118 09-24-2015, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Sixbomb
  Nobles Amusements SOLD to Astra Games AMK 24 5,767 02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Last Post: stanmarsh14