Which machine is your favourite for Cash or Bust?
Been playing a lot of 'Seal the Deal' on the emulator and have been reminded just how often this one would bust the Megastreak.

Got me thinking about which other machine would bust to jackpot, given that most of the new ones simply don't. I know the lack of casual play the machines get these days plays a part in that, but many of them simply [i]never[i] do it.

I used to have a Rapid Round on my route which would consistently CoB Megastreak on a Monday morning, presumably after playing in its usual guise as Rapid Rape over the weekend. It was a veritable cashpoint that one.

Golden game was another that was more than happy to CoB Megastreak, often straight after a Cashpot, but with nowhere near the regularity of Seal.

What is everyone else's favourite for CoB/BoB?
(02-19-2017, 04:43 PM)Boulderdash Wrote: Been playing a lot of 'Seal the Deal' on the emulator and have been reminded just how often this one would bust the Megastreak.

Got me thinking about which other machine would bust to jackpot, given that most of the new ones simply don't. I know the lack of casual play the machines get these days plays a part in that, but many of them simply [i]never[i] do it.

I used to have a Rapid Round on my route which would consistently CoB Megastreak on a Monday morning, presumably after playing in its usual guise as Rapid Rape over the weekend. It was a veritable cashpoint that one.

Golden game was another that was more than happy to CoB Megastreak, often straight after a Cashpot, but with nowhere near the regularity of Seal.

What is everyone else's favourite for CoB/BoB?

Ive never had any luck with seals or goldens. Even when playing well they seem to fuck me over. Perfect game/crazy chair were always good for a 40/50 cob. In terms of jp cobs golds/brts were probably the best for me, but again that was "back in the day".
Had a Box23 JP COB today. Not the first time either!
Does anyone remember some 10+ back when it used to be called Sink or Swim?!

For me, gotta be the Crazy Chair. Managed to COB Win Stepper a few times, which always went for £40. Quite liked COB on Let's Play Deal as well, as that would sometimes give you the phones game and it was the only machine of its era that did that.
The following 1 user Likes Mr Move It's post:
megastreaklover01
For me has to be box 23, closely followed by Turbo DOND
Triple/golden game by a mile!!!
Surprised no one has mentioned live. And golden game. Sure live could play up but it could realistically do 200, same as gg. Never had one go past on certain machines.
I've heard this urban myth about Rapid Round / Live being able to cjchoiwehfpweoifhowepifhweofhwoeifhweopfhweofwoefh bpfhefhwepfhwepofhweopfhwepfhwe from either the One Box Game or Cash And Bust but I've never ever had it on either and I played lots of them!  Although I clearly remember one of the Jackpotty members ripping the Live £70 in the South Mimms Premier Inn at like 2am on one of the meets and that did a £140!!!

Any machine since about the year 2013 and you're sorted for a £5 maximum win off the Cash And Bust so GTFIT
Sink or swim will be desert island deal. Clone of that vile machine live the nightmare. Piece of shit. Yes I know how to play it but never got on with them lol
The following 1 user Likes SmegHead's post:
megastreaklover01
Extra Noel

Oh shit!
The following 1 user Likes ridye's post:
SmegHead
(02-19-2017, 11:11 PM)ob Wrote: Triple/golden game by a mile!!!

Cob on triple is shite. Never there and when it is may as well not be as it usually takes the piss.

BRT had one of the fairer cobs with a mix of playability/casual friendly to it.
Box 23 good for an out of the blue JP bust.

GG/Triple basically tel you when it's around the corner usually.

Was a big fan of Live on 70 and 100 but never bust the JP - mind you never really played for that.
Box 23 or a turbo for me.

Once had a Box 23 Bob choose a win and spun in bells.
That's an awesome way to get the jackpot. I wonder if you collected choose a win on a GATW if it would do the same thing
(02-20-2017, 07:40 AM)Cf Wrote:
(02-19-2017, 11:11 PM)ob Wrote: Triple/golden game by a mile!!!

Cob on triple is shite. Never there and when it is may as well not be as it usually takes the piss.

BRT had one of the fairer cobs with a mix of playability/casual friendly to it.

Triple was the easiest to get jp on by a mile. Was hardly ever there though true.
Forgot to mention red hot; there used to be a £70 in my local before I really got into machines and it seemed to love hitting £40 or Cashpot. The £100 never seemed quite as friendly although it did seem good for hitting the cashpot when maxed out.
Gold would always like to bust the cashpot, esp when full
Spank the banker was very kind to me with cashpot cobs. Never really had that many around me though.
Midas touch for me, lucky as on that. Have had it cob 100 repeat and then cob the cash pot for 57 a tenner later
(02-20-2017, 12:37 PM)SpinOnIt10 Wrote: Spank the banker was very kind to me with cashpot cobs. Never really had that many around me though.

Never had STB cob the cashpot!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fruit machine room 101 mr x 4 170 10-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  What's this machine dondplayer 13 1,969 09-13-2017, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Rainbow riches
  Spread betting demands no more skill than playing a fruit machine. Boulderdash 3 576 06-26-2017, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Quizard
  Best cash or bust on shit machine. spencer71 18 2,777 03-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: jerz92
  Stupid things you have seen a fruit machine do Sebastian 54 17,546 02-21-2017, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Matt Vinyl
  Derren Brown Fruit Machine Guy ridye 13 3,329 11-04-2016, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Boulderdash
  A slight twist on the fruit machine idea Mr Move It 5 1,522 09-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Mr Move It
  Triennial review of slot machine prizes Boulderdash 10 3,420 07-11-2016, 05:15 PM
Last Post: jokepoteer
  Fruit Machine firsts. 6099john 15 5,195 06-24-2016, 11:40 PM
Last Post: levartemit
Star Oldest machine in the wild Sebastian 19 6,539 06-19-2016, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Gary_D